3.6 Strike Two - Turn Of Events

Of course I was struggling again during the final quarter. I knew I would need to keep the pad dry now or I'd be without protection for the final lesson, but there was nothing I could do about it as every muscle in my body was already tired. I realized after a few minutes I couldn't withstand and let go a bit to lower the pressure. For a moment I could sense a little sea at my pussy again before it finally drowned out. The maxi pad bloated so much it pressed against my vagina lips and my bum hole. I knew the pressure on the pad would inevitably lead to overflow. I tried not to move, but to focus on the lesson again. After a few minutes a little pressure started to build again and I tinkled some more. Jenny asked me if I needed the loo again to which I nodded. I must have shown some signs. She cheered me to hold on a little bit longer and that the bell would ring in a minute. When it finally did she helped me pack my bag and rushed me to the restrooms. On our way down the hallways we almost ran and I could feel I dribbled some wee. I wanted to go slower but Jenny kept pushing me. Once in the restroom we each took a stall and locked the doors quickly. I was still fumbling with my leggings when I heard a sob from the stall next to me.

"GOSH DAMMIT!", Jenny cried out and then I could hear a loud stream hit the porcelain followed by a groan. But I could not care about her yet as I was still struggling with my panties. The leggings were down but now I needed to stop dribbling for a moment while I pulled the panties down as well. But a few seconds later I sat down and could let go.

"Are you alright, Jen?", I asked as I was finally able to take care of her. When she didn't answer right away I felt bad. I hadn't even considered she needed the loo, too, and was suprised when she stormed into the cubicle next to mine.

"Yes, I'm fine", Jenny finally said, but I could hear her voice was a bit shaky. I wasn't sure what to say. Should I dig deeper or just leave her alone after all? I for myself wouldn't want anybody to investigate my personal problems.

"Glad to hear", I simply answered.

"How about you, Lyz?"

"I'm alright due to your effort. Thank you!"

"You're welcome", she said with a sad undertone. I examined my maxi pad and it was lost beyond all hope. It swell so much it had an imprint of my privates and I could even see a brown discoloration from my hole. The seat of my leggings and panties had wet stains. The maxi pad must have been overflowed while running. I was fucked. All I could do is flush the toilet and try to leave school without being seen and take the heat after. But then I heard Jenny sob again. It reminded me how she had been there for me in the gym and how she was always cheering me up. I was in a mess but she was, too. If I wanted her to be my bestie, I needed to help her quickly! And if that meant to embarrass myself then so it be. But overthinking the situation I came to the conclusion that I couldn't be strong for her while embarrassing myself in front of her at the same time. I thought of another plan. I took the soaked maxi pad out of my panties, stood up and started wringing it out over the toilet. I was pretty sure those weren't made for recycling, but I thought it could actually work a bit again once emptied. As soon as the pad didn't lose any more urine, I dried it with some toilet paper and put it back in my wet panties. I dried them and the leggings as good as I could and put everything back on. I would never get used to the feeling of the cold wet pad and thus needed to change something soon, but couldn't care about this at the moment. I sprayed my crotch with perfume and found myself done.

"What's up, Jen? You taking so long tells me there's something wrong. I want to help my friend out. That's my job, right?", I tried to encourage her, but for another minute all I could hear was her sobbing.

"...but there's nothing you can do..."

"How do you know for sure? You can't. I could either just stay in the stall next to you and be by your side or I could even come over and help you in person. That way we could speak more privately", I suggested despite not wanting to show her my wet butt. The cubicles were very narrow, but deep enough the latter would work.

"Come over", was all she said and I heard her unlock her door. I left my stall and joined hers with the wetness hidden behind my back. This would work like a charm.

"First of all: Jen, I like you and everything is fine. So just tell me what's up", I whispered to her while I scanned the room. Jenny was sitting on the potty crying with her hands trying to cover her pink panties and jeans at her ankles. I could also see her hairy pussy.

"Please don't laugh at me"

"I won't. I promise you, Jen!"

"I didn't make it. I peed in my pants", she sobbed.

"How bad is it?", I asked and after some hesitation Jenny pulled her hands away. Panties and jeans were both wet.

"My jeans are soaked! I don't know what to do. I can't go to class like this after all. I just want to die!", she whined with big tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, don't worry, we'll manage this together. I promise! So stand up first", I requested her and when she did without hesitation I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big long hug. She started crying again and we embraced.

"Thank you so much!", she whispered right into my ear and suddenly the situation felt kinda hot. I mean she stood there with her naked pussy and her panties down to her ankles while we were tied to each other and I could feel her small breasts on mine and her breath on my neck. Then the smell of urine got me back to reality and I wasn't sure if it was hers or mine.