6.15 Game Over - Multiply By 100

I thought about it once more and then grabbed the bag with the diaper from my backpack. I put it on the ground, stepped in the leg holes and carefully pulled it up. Having three tapes still taped on the diaper was just perfect. Once it was all the way up I took the final strip and tried to tape it back on its double tape counterpart. I had to readjust the diaper a bit which made the diaper crinkle a lot before I finally made it.

"Woah, woah, woah", Mr. Jentz suddenly uttered surprised while I took the panties and pulled them up before I turned around.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to irritate you", I assured him and noticed that those pink panties Mom packed for me were smaller than the green ones. They couldn't cover the diaper. Hell, they didn't even reach the upper tapes ^^

"I'm not...but...I...I didn't know you needed..."

"Diapers?"

"I guess...so is it that bad?"

"Yeah, it's...no it doesn't matter...sorry I freaked you out..."

"Well, I don't mind. But how about you?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course..."

"They really fix the problems and help me a lot. You could say I love them", I giggled with a wink.

"Oh, really? Then it's good you have them"

"Tell that to my Mom"

"Why?"

"It seems to really upset her that her daughter is wearing diapers again"

"Of course she is upset. I would be upset, too, if one of my kids was back in diapers. That's normal! I guess I'd start smoking again to handle the additional stress", he chuckled.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. Lyza, you'll learn how worried parents are of their kids once you have kids yourself. There's nothing you can do about it. Maybe imagine your pet is sick and then multiply your worries by 100", he told me with a wink.

"Wow, 100...", I told him astonished.

"However you gotta hurry up now, Lyza"

"Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry!", I returned baffled. I had stopped getting dressed. I quickly pulled on my top that was still a bit sweaty and then my jeans. Once I was done I presented myself dressed to Mr. Jentz with a smile.

"You're looking good"

"Thank you", I giggled.

"I find it really astonishing how you manage to stay so positive no matter what, Lyza. And I wish you a speedy recovery from your problems"

"I hope so, too", I told him and we hugged before he left. Then I grabbed the bottle I had already emptied earlier and refilled it with water from the faucet. Finally I could hydrate again and so I gulped it down in one go. After gym class it felt like a blessing. It tasted even better than the water that had been in the bottle originally ^^ The more I asked myself why people would buy water in bottles when piped water tasted at least just as good. I noticed I spilled a few drops on my top while drinking and tried to wipe them off when I heard noises from outside. The next class was coming and so I quickly packed my stuff and left, too.