3.16 Strike Two - Patches

"NO! I'd die with shame!", I instantly returned. Mack gestured with his arms.

"Please listen to me one moment. You're talking about shame, but there is no need to be ashamed of anything. It's a disease. You're ill. It's a medical condition. It's not like you pee your pants and have fun doing so like you did as a kid, Lyz. I was there with you, too. Now it is different. You can't hold it and you can't help it. This is nothing to be angry about, but it's worrying!", he explained.

"But it IS STILL the same medical condition!", I replied furiously. This shut him up for a minute.

"Back then we all thought you were doing it on purpose, Lyza. I feel sorry, but we didn't know better", he finally told me.

"You did, too? But you been also just a child then"

"I know but I still remember often being grossed out by you peeing yourself everywhere", Mack explained and this shocked me.

"Oh wow. I'm sorry, I had no clue I grossed you out. And now I'm doing it again...", I said feeling sad.

"No, you don't! That's exactly what I'm trying to explain to you. Right now you can't hold your urine back. You don't brag about it and smear it on me but you're upset. You need help and your parents will help you through it...", Mack replied with a very serious tone.

"But what if I rather wanted your help?..."

"Then I will of course help you. But under one condition only"

"That is?"

"You need to at least tell a doctor about it!"

"What? That's not possible without telling an adult"

"I know. I don't know how you're going to do it. If you insist on not telling your Mom, maybe you should tell your Dad. Or an aunt or a teacher. Or maybe even my Mom. I don't know, Lyz. I just want to make sure it's getting treated professionally. Please think about it and we'll talk again tomorrow, okay?", he got up and walked away a bit to give me some space.

"I'm afraid you're right, but I don't see it right now. Thank you for being a such a freaking good friend, though!", I told him and sobbed a bit.

"Any time!"

"Then I'll go to bed now and sleep over it"

"Wanna sleep in my bed? I can sleep on the ground if you want to"

"No, thanks", I declined and got up to leave when I suddenly felt the wetness.

"Okay, I'll accompany you to the door", he answered before realizing by the look on my face something was wrong.

"Oh no, oh no no no no NO!!!", I shouted as I felt my bottom with my hand and then looked to where I had sat. There was a wet patch of the size of a plate on his bed! I stood there with my mouth wide open and more tears running down my face.

"Oh no, you peed on the bed...", Mack said baffled.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!", I cried and went for his tissues to clean his bed up somehow. I rubbed over his bed sheet.

"That won't help", Mack said in a monotone voice. The patch got a bit dryer, but now had the unmistakeable yellow outline.

"But what should I do about it!?", I panicked.

"Nothing"

"What?"

"There's nothing we can do"

"Nooo. I'm so sorry!!"

"That won't help either, Lyz. Calm down and go home. You need to clean yourself up urgently!", Mack told me and finally I was looking down at myself, too, and saw the dark wet patch in my crotch and on my bum.

"Oh no, that can't be real...what are you going to tell your Mom?"

"That I wet the bed. I'll cover you, don't worry"

"T-T-T-Thank y-y-y-youuu sooo much! Let me...give you...", I started and wanted to reward him. I couldn't just leave with my guilt! I went down to my knees and pulled the front of his pants down. Before he even realized I had already grabbed his dick from his briefs and jerked it but couldn't get him up.

"What do you think you are doing?", he asked and tried to get ahold of his waistband. Meanwhile I had changed my strategy and tried to get his penis in my mouth to erect it. I needed to get this done. I owed it to Mack!

"Suck you", I muffled.

"No, Lyz. Lyza! Let it go. That won't work anyway", he said but I could feel him become erected. Mack moaned but suddenly just stepped back to slip his dick out of my mouth.

"Nooo"

"I said no!"

"But your penis says yes! Let me reward you!!", I returned looking at his stiffy. Mack tried to hide it in his pants and pulled the shirt over it but I could still see it.

"I know you just want to be nice to me and return a favor, but I won't exploit your situation, okay? If you still want to give me a blowjob tomorrow, you can do that. But you need to go home now. Please!", he told me with a serious look on his face. I was frustrated to say the least but had to accept his wish. I hugged him.

"See you tomorrow!", I said while touching his hard-on again for a last time through his pants before sneaking out his door in my pissed slacks.