5.21 Uncaught - Under The Bus

Even though five minutes of the break had already passed I decided to join my classmates on the playground. When I got closer I could see they were actually in a very good mood. Almost everyone was laughing and giggling. I checked my bum again and then went ahead. Alex was the first one to notice me.

"Hey Lyz, how are you today?", he asked still in good spirits.

"I guess I'm fine, thanks. How about you?", I returned and was happy he cared. I tried to smile along with the group even though I had no idea what it had been all about.

"Well, yesterday was a rough one. Once again thank you so much! But now it's time to look forward and finally have some fun again", he told me with a smile and before I could think about an answer, Trisha came up to me.

"Oh, Trish, I'm so sorry I ditched you two..."

"Don't worry about it, Lyz. I guess you just followed your mom?"

"Right. I didn't know you saw her, too. I actually had no idea that she would be coming here and was afraid I was in trouble with the principal or something", I made up on the fly. Paula came over and put her hand on Trisha's shoulder. It made me instantly think about last night's dream and I wondered if they were actually more than friends ^^

"Hey, how's the geek?", Paula asked me and it took me a second to figure out what she was talking about.

"Oh, you mean Belinda? She's a bit sick that's all...", I tried to soft-pedal her state.

"I heard the girl had a little accident!", Paula cut me off with a snarky smile.

"What!?", I asked baffled and wondered how she knew.

"I don't think 'little' is an appropriate phrase for the matter", Dave blurted out and both started laughing their asses off. The conversation of the remaining class members now suddenly merged with ours. I looked confused at them and forced another smile.

"What's your take on it?", Chuck - the boy who sat behind Belinda - suddenly asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd bet it was more than a fart. The smell was horrendous before Mrs. Henry opened the window", he explained grinning stupidly.

"You really think? I'd hold that bet and say it was just a wet fart", Trisha argued along in joy.

"Yeah, no way she would have a BM in her panties", another classmate, Peter, added with a smile.

"No, Chuck said it smelled like shit", Paula objected.

"But wet farts release some lethal gas, too", said Rina who normally didn't say much.

"Exactly!", Trisha confirmed her assumption. Everyone was having fun and as much as I wanted to end them making fun of Belinda I was also glad they were finally having a good time again.

"But didn't Alex claim he actually saw it?", Paula countered.

"He totally made that up!", Trisha laughed and all eyes were suddenly on Alex.

"Did you?", Paula interrogated him.

"Yes...I mean no!"

"You're defaming her? Not cool...", Trisha forced him further into a corner.

"NO! I swear! I'm not making this up. When the nurse pulled her up from the chair her skirt went up a bit and I saw that there was a big lump in her panties", Alex returned.

"Oh really?!", Trisha asked.

"Then prove it! What color were those panties?", Paula tested him. Everyone went silent and all eyes were still glued to Alex' mouth.

"Lime or something like it I think...but it was a light green for sure!", he claimed and now all eyes flew back to Paula who looked a bit shocked.

"He...he's telling the truth! I got a glimpse of her panties earlier. They are mint-green", she confirmed him and now all hell broke lose.

"So she really shat her pants!"

"Gross!"

"This is unreal!"

"But she can't just shit herself. She can't do that!"

"This is disgusting!"

"Maybe her parents should get her diapers then"

"She's way too chubby for those", many voices said at the same time.

"But hey Alex, how could you even see they were green? Shouldn't they have been brown instead?", Chuck asked giggling and the rest joined him.

"No, it was just a stain in the center", Alex answered dumbfounded and that got the crowd roaring even more. At that point I just stopped listening altogether. In the corner of my eye I saw Alex looking at me confused about what just happened. I didn't say anything, but noticed I was actually shaking my head instinctively. He watched me leave the playground while the others were still having fun.