6.5 Game Over - Placards

When I eventually arrived at school, Trisha and Paula were once again standing near the entrance chatting. When Trisha noticed me she winked at me and a kiss formed on her lips. After the night with Mack I had totally forgotten about our erotic encounter. Since instead of recommending her to Mack I had fucked him and wanted to keep him to myself I didn't dare to flirt back ^^ So I just smiled and entered the facility. While walking down the hallways I wasn't sure what to expect. The last 24 hours had been very confusing after all. I rechecked my jeans and entered the classroom. To my surprise Jenny was indeed back. Yeah, she had told me she would return today, but somehow I still had doubts. I was staring at her for a minute before she noticed me.

"Oh, hi Lyz!", she smiled at me.

"Hi Jen! Welcome back", I returned and got to my table, the one in front of hers. I felt her eyes on my bum and turned around. I could see she examined my crotch area even while talking.

"How are you?"

"Stop staring at my groin area for Christ's sake!", I whispered towards her angrily and her eyes suddenly shot up to my face.

"Oh...sorry..."

"Maybe we should find a more private place to talk", I offered and she nodded. We left the classroom and went to the opposite direction from where the students came from. We went around a corner where there were only two other students studying the placards about 50 feet away from us. Jenny didn't hesitate and hugged me.

"Glad to see you! I was worried you maybe wouldn't come after what happened yesterday", she immediately reminded me of the embarrassing reveal of my diaper in front of her mother which saddened me a bit.

"Yeah, right?"

"Sorry, I didn't want to worry you. You look great, Lyz!"

"Thanks. You, too!"

"So now that we've got more privacy: Are you even wearing a diaper today?", she asked while we still hugged. I hesitated for a moment and then whispered:

"Of course"

"Damn, I really couldn't tell for sure", she cursed and then suddenly grabbed my diapered bum.

"Hey, what's the bigger idea!?", I asked enraged and grabbed her butt back.

"Ouch! Now that I'm touching it I can feel the diaper"

"Good for you", I returned grumpy.

"Sorry, but I just wanted to be assured. I could've sworn you were not wearing one and that got me scared for you, you know?"

"Oh, I see. Well, I can definitely tell you're not wearing one just by your scream", I chuckled and she joined. Then I noticed the two students at the placards were staring at us grabbing each others bum ^^ I quickly let go of Jenny and after looking at me confused firstly she then also noticed the boys staring at us.

"JEALOUS!?", Jenny yelled at them.

"Of course!", one of them yelled back while the other one looked abashed at us and slowly dragged his friend into the opposite direction ^^ Jenny and I looked at each other and then at our hands and started laughing our asses off.

"I'm glad you're finally back here", I told her smiling when we suddenly got interrupted by the bell.

The lesson itself was pretty boring, but then Jenny started whispering to me.

"Did you already wet yourself?", she asked and caught me left-footed.

"Well...that's why I wear it after all..."

"Of course, but I thought...I don't know...that it happens a lot later...when did it happen then?", she asked.

"It happens all the time, you know?", I shrugged and didn't exactly like that subject.

"Woah really? I feel sorry for you...", she returned shocked and fell silent again.