4.33 Strike Three - Scary Move

After I finally finished my lasagna I put the washed laundry into the dryer. Then I told Mom I'd go to Mack and went up to my room. I pulled my dark-blue slacks down to reveal my diaper. I thought it was still alright despite the growing yellow patch, but I could now smell my urine. I sprayed my perfume directly at the diaper and pulled my slacks back up. Then I took my backpack and got to his front door. After ringing his mother opened the door.

"Ah it's you, Lyza. Mack told me you'd come over. Can I offer you some Mac'n'Cheese from dinner?", she asked.

"No, thanks. We just finished dinner as well"

"What did you eat?"

"Lasagna"

"Oh, now I understand why you don't want some Mac'n'Cheese. Isn't lasagna your favorite dish?"

"Guilty", I responded and giggled.

"I knew it! However, Magnus is in his room. Just tell me if you need something", she told me friendly and I nodded before I went upstairs. I took a deep breath and suddenly stormed into his room.

"Boo!", I tried everything to give him a scare. Mack had been sitting on his desk chair with a playstation controller in one hand and a bottle of ice tea in the other, but all of a sudden he jumped out of his skin and squeezed his bottle together. The ice tea shot out and sprayed in his face and all over his clothes. He looked like a drowned rat.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!?", he shouted at me.

"Ooops, I'm sorry...", I apologized and meant it. I suppressed a laugh. I wanted to scare him a little, but not make a mess.

"Well what did you expect would happen if you stormed into my room?", he asked angrily.

"I hoped you'd just shriek a bit and we'd laugh together about it afterwards", I explained and smiled carefully.

"Actually it is funny, right?", he smirked. I cracked up.

"Yes! You look like you just got out of the shower!", I said laughing my ass off. He carefully got up and looked into the mirror.

"The funny thing is I actually got out of the shower just about an hour ago", he explained and joined in. We laughed for a while and I noticed I was leaking. Instinctively I put my hands in my crotch.

"Damn I'm also peeing my pants!", I announced and this cracked Mack up even further. He was already holding his stomach.

"Except you can't!", he added with tears in his eyes and pulled my slacks down.

"Oh, you!", I complained and fell forward, but the laughter didn't stop until some minutes later when someone knocked on his door.

"Get your pants up, Lyz!", he whispered to me.

"Oh damn, yeah", I answered and quickly pulled my dark-blue slacks over my diapered bum and panties.

"Yeah?", he asked loudly. The door opened and Mila stood there surprised to see me. She quickly tried to hide her diaper, but I had aready made out Arielle on her crotch.

"Hey, nobody told me we had a visitor!", she complained to Mack.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I totally forgot to say hello to you. I thought you were already sleeping", I apologized to her with a sad face.

"No, but I'm going now. What happened to your face, Mackie?", she wondered.

"Er, I'm telling you on the way to your room", he answered and quickly walked over to her shielding her with his body.

"Thanks for covering my bum", I could hear her whisper to him.

"Goodnight!", I wished her.

"Hey, please come over to my room, too. I just need a headstart", she announced and ran down the stairs. Mack shrugged in my direction.

"Okay, I'll join you two. But it was sweet how you covered her", I told Mack.

"Oh you saw it?", he asked surprised.

"Yeah sorry. I had already seen it the other night"

"Oh no! Please don't tell her. I don't want her to feel bad about it"

"I see. You're a good brother!", I assured him and then we both went into her room. Mila had already hidden her bum under the blanket. We both kissed her goodnight and went back into his room.