3.14 Strike Two - Show Off

He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Are you okay, Lyz?", Mack asked and I slowly nodded.

"Yep"

"How can I put you at ease?"

"Kiss me!"

"What? No!"

"Well you were asking..."

"Not this way", he told me and gave me a kiss on the forehead like Mom always does and like I did to Jenny. This comforted me a bit, but as soon as I wanted to tell him something I started shivering again.

"W-W-Wait!", I stuttered. Since I physically couldn't tell him I had to show him. I got up and started to pull my slacks down.

"No, what are you doing, Lyz!?", he shouted and put his hands on mine to stop me.

"T-T-T-Trust m-me, p-p-p-p-please!", I returned and after a few seconds of doubt he let go. I was shaking heavily pulling down my grey slacks first. Mack looked confused as hell before I eventually pulled my orange panties down to my knees exposing the peed maxi pad. I didn't dare to even look down at my crotch let alone into Mack's face. I was standing there looking up at the ceiling waiting for a reaction. There was a river of tears coming from my eyes, but I managed to not make a noise so his parents wouldn't wake up. It felt like ages and so I started to sob a bit.

"Lyza, you peed yourself", he finally said something.

"I-I-I...know..."

"...and you wear a pad?"

"Yes, I do"

"Do you wear it because you peed yourself?"

"Yes!", I started to cry. He got up and wrapped his arms around my head pushing me into his chest.

"Hey Lyz", he started to whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Now I've seen you peed yourself and it's okay. You can calm down. I won't do you any harm"

"T-Thank you!!", I cried into his chest that muffled my voice so I wouldn't wake someone up.

"You think you can now tell me more about it?"

"I'll try but...", I started, but stopped as soon as I looked into his face again.

"But what?"

"I don't want to. I want you to find me sexy after all!", I bursted out and took a step back.

"And you think this will change that? You ARE still sexy, Lyz. That won't change just because you messed up"

"You are kidding me"

"No, not at all. But that doesn't mean I want us to be together"

"Hell, no. Who'd want that anyway!?", I laughed almost too lout and then felt a drop run down my leg.

"Lyz, you are..."

"Noooo!", I whispered loudly. Mack was fast and got a tissue and wiped the drop from my thigh.

"See? Got ya!", he proudly told me with a smile.

"...how embarrassing...thank you!"

"Don't worry, but you should pull your pants up and get to the bathroom fast I guess", Mack said while he actually pulled my orange panties and grey slacks up for me because he saw I struggled.

"I will", I answered shyly and sneaked down the stairs. Once in the bathroom I could see the status. The pad was swollen. The more astonishing that Mack did react so tender. I needed a change but couldn't leave just yet. So I dried it with toilet paper again, washed my hands and face and went back up. Mack was already awaiting me with a happy face and we sat down on his bed again.

"Hey, you washed your face. Do you feel a bit better now?", he asked.

"Actually not that much"

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still wearing the wet pad?", he asked out of nowhere.

"Y-Yes?"

"But you can't stay like this. You need to change into something dry I think"

"You're right, but I can't change here I'm afraid. And I'm not leaving before I told you the whole thing, okay?", I said and started shivering again.

"Well, okay. Then tell me. Or should I just ask you further? Would that be okay for you?"

"W-Would be easier for me I g-guess", I stuttered and instinctively put my hand in my crotch in shame.