5.73 Uncaught - Big Baby

"...I...I am...you know...yeah sure...", I stammered because it still felt embarrassing admitting this.

"Really? Then get up and drop your pants, Lyza!"

"What? I mean...I don't want to...", I said unsure because all the maturity and self-confidence I tried to radiate would get compromised instantly.

"Lyza Anderson, I am your mother after all and I am commanding you to show it to me, will you!?", Mom said with a very stern look on her face. I looked at Jane and she just looked back and waited for my decision. It was time to finally make Mom face the truth. In hindsight I'm still not sure why I was so prim about it ^^ Mom had already seen me in pissed panties that morning and Jane had seen me in a wet pull-up diaper earlier.

"You want it? You got it!", I said in defiance and got up. Mom and Jane looked at me eagerly while I pulled my gray slacks and green panties down to my ankles. I quickly took a glimpse at my diapered crotch and to my relief there was no embarrassing yellow stain. Jane slightly nodded while Mom was all eyes.

"This...this is...is a big baby diaper!", Mom said confused and started looking around nervously as if there was a camera hidden somewhere.

"No, it's a medical brief for teens", Jane shrugged her off.

"But it has tapes!"

"So what?", Jane wondered.

"I know what medical diapers look like. The school nurse showed me the package. You pull those on and off like panties...but this...it looks...I mean...no offense...but I am still not sure anymore if this is real...", Mom said all confused.

"It is, Mom, but..."

"I mean I was already wondering how you managed to sit on the couch for so long without a sign of desperation IF your condition was as bad as you described it. Then suddenly you're wearing this big b...thing...am I dreaming or something?...and it's not wet, Lyz!...how come it's not wet if you need to pee every freakin' minute...!?", she wondered.

"I haven't wet through, yet, I guess", I shrugged.

"After ten hours!?"

"No, I already had a change. I'm wearing it only for about an hour"

"Liar! An hour ago you weren't even home, yet"

"I am not lying, though. I had a change at the medical store where I bought them. The clerk, she helped me with it. And that's the truth!"

"Oh, really?", Mom asked skeptical and came towards me. I wasn't sure if she wanted to slap me in the face so I put my hands up just in case. But instead she recklessly shoved her hand into the front of my diaper and groped around touching my pussy several times. I was so shocked I think I even peed a bit ^^ Then her face suddenly went sullen. Mom finally slipped her hand out of my diaper confused and started sniffing her damp fingers. The disgusting look on her face told the whole story, but only for a few seconds. Her expression vanished again before she calmly walked to the kitchen sink and washed her hands as if nothing had happened.

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I told you I couldn't hold my pee..."

"There needs to be another way, though. Honey, you look like a big baby...", Mom nagged while nervously rearranging the magazines on the shelf. Meanwhile I pulled my slacks and panties back up and sat down next to Jane again.

"If there is, Mom, I promise you I will gladly try it. But for now it's the only thing that helps me through the day...", I explained trying to make her accept it. She suddenly stopped with the magazines and turned around to face Jane.

"What do you even think about this? I guess you're on the side of my daughter? You're a grown woman after all. Maybe you can help me understand...this", Mom said and gestured with her arms. Jane folded her hands.