5.64 Uncaught - Left-Over Space

"Hey, buck up! I can get you a new one from the storage room if you want", she offered me with a wink. I shook my head and continued to wiggle my diaper up my leg until I finally had it back in position. Then I managed to place the tape closer to the mark. It was still almost an inch away, but also at least two inches from its previous spot. After another two minutes I had repeated the procedure for the other tape and was done. I tried not to be too enthusiastic yet. She started to survey the result from all sides.

"So what do you think, Rita?"

"First of all I think you did one hell of a job! Look, it fits better than mine", she said showing off her big diaper and I agreed.

"But?"

"...but it's still a bit loose. May I check it on the medical couch?", she asked me.

"Just a minute. I want to check how it feels wearing it under my clothes", I told her and grabbed my panties. When trying to pull them on I noticed the diaper was already sagging and trying to slide down my legs when bending forward ^^ I quickly pulled my green panties all the way up and over my diaper. Then I did the same with my jeans and looked down at my crotch. It didn't look bad at all. Then I took a walk through the room and felt the diaper move a bit. On top of it I could hear it crinkle a lot louder than before. Of course in a noisy school or at a crossroad nobody would be able to hear it, but in class when everything was quiet that would become a problem. I looked at Rita disappointed.

"I'm sorry it's not perfect, Lyza, but it's still not too bad. You know, if you're facing an emergency this will help you a lot!"

"I guess you're right", I answered and then finally laid down. Then she pulled against the wings and slid her hand in the front of my diaper. I blushed embarrassed because I was afraid she'd touch me down there, but she stopped at the waistband and pulled against it exposing a big gap.

"See this? That's the left-over space"

"And what if I retaped the right side now?"

"Then it would get lopsided...I'll show you quickly", she explained and then retaped the tapes from the right side to make the diaper fit really tight.

"Phew, that's a lot tighter than before"

"Yeah, that was a bit too much then I guess, but you'll get the point. Get up and walk around", she told me and so I did. It felt weird and I tried to correct the position of the diaper a bit, but when I had the front adjusted, the back was awkwardly lopsided and vice versa.

"Okay, this feels strange", I declared while Rita already started laughing because I walked like I had a lump in my diaper ^^

"See? And the worst thing about it is that it'll most likely leak, too"

"Yeah I get it now. But how do we fix that? I can't go out like this...", I declared and got a bit worried.

"It's simple as that. We can't! But no need to be concerned. I'll get you a fresh one", she told me with a smile and left me. I heard her browse the big shelves until she eventually returned with the same package I had bought the day before. She ripped it open and pulled out two brand new diapers and then compared them to the one I was wearing.

"They're the same", I confirmed and wanted to take one.

"Do you really want to try it yet again?"

"I want, but I don't think I can..."

"Then let me just do that for you, okay?", she offered me and I was too exhausted and disappointed to withstand. I just laid down again.

"Thank you"