5.42 Uncaught - Two Dozen

"You...you don't?", she asked confused.

"Er...no", I returned while I tugged at my jeans.

"Oh...oops...then...I guess...if you think you're fine I...you...you can continue with whatever you were doing before", she said awkwardly and faked laughing before she opened the door. I thought about the situation for a moment and then decided to just leave.

"Then thank you for everything, Joanne, and sorry for the mess!", I bid goodbye and went to leave.

"Girl, wait a minute", she stopped me and I started to get really nervous.

"What is it? Do I need to pay for cleaning this up? Then here take this", I said nervously and pulled out one of the 50 dollar bills from my pocket. She looked at it baffled.

"No, no, keep your money. How come you got a 50 dollar bill in your pocket? Did you steal from our patients??", she asked insistently. I hadn't thought about how it would look to just show off money.

"God no! I would never...please, you got to believe me!", I pleaded panicky.

"No I don't need to...but I will", she said with a wink.

"So can I go now?", I asked and I noticed my fingers were shaking.

"Relax, Lyza. I'm not doing you any harm. But in all honesty, and no offense, I'd suggest I get you a fresh one first", she explained and nodded towards my crotch area blushing. Okay, there was no other explaination anymore. She was refering to my diaper, wasn't she? How'd she know!? I must have made a mistake when I was still on all fours. How'd I get out of this?

"You're nuts, get out of my way!"

"I already saw your wet diaper, girl. Don't try to fool me. You'd be stupid if you stayed in your mess with defiance", Joanne told me in a very friendly way and I knew I had gotten caught.

"You...you saw IT?...Did it stick out?...", I asked unsure.

"Actually no, I haven't seen it directly. That was just a trick to make you confess I'm afraid", she admitted giggling and I just stared at her astonished.

"But then...how'd you...know?"

"First let me tell you that you don't need to worry. It fits so good it's really hard to tell. But when you were down the back of your pants was sagging a bit. I was even afraid you had made ANOTHER mess in your pants until I noticed you are actually just wearing wet briefs"

"...am I in trouble?"

"I don't understand. Why would you?"

"Because it's gross..."

"No, it's not. These incontinence briefs are made for wetting and even worse. It wouldn't make sense to wear one if you don't wet it, right?", Joanne tried to cheer me up a bit.

"You're funny", I stated and couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"Now that we got that out of the way what do you think: do you want me to get you fresh briefs?"

"No thanks, I'd rather not..."

"Are you sure about that? You don't need to be ashamed. Aren't you feeling wet?"

"NO! No, I don't feel wet. It's fine, believe me"

"I want to believe you, Lyza, but I'd rather be sure. It looks really thick and wet"

"That's just the diaper I think. It's a thick one"

"Come on girl, just show it to me then", she insisted and I really didn't want to show this foreign yet nice woman my wet diaper.

"Please, I really don't want to"

"I already changed about two dozen dirty diapers today...oh sorry...absorbent briefs. There's really no reason to be afraid of it", she told me as if it was the most normal thing in the world to talk about.

"Two...dozen??"