6.8 Game Over - Autonomously

"No...I'm fine...", I rasped which didn't exactly help.

"Hey Lyz"

"Yeah?"

"If it worries you so much I could wear diapers to school, too...you know...as support so you're not the only one...", Jenny offered and when I finally turned around to her I could see she had blushed. I was touched by her proposal. I found it incredible that she was willing to put herself back in diapers again just to make me feel better. I really thought about it for a moment, but then of course declined.

"I am overwhelmed by your offer, but I can't accept it"

"But why? I mean after all you're crying about it, Lyz...", she wondered and that's when I realized that she could now also see my tears. I smiled at her.

"No, no, I'm not crying because of that. I do because my Mom and I had a fight last night and I'm relieved it's over..."

"Oh...I'm an idiot then..."

"No, you're not! How could you have known? I really appreciate that you wanted to support me, Jen", I told her and smiled at her thankfully.

"So you're fine then?"

"I am"

"My Mom told me to have my eyes on you, you know"

"Oh, why?"

"Because of what happened yesterday and especially because you have to deal with the burden of diapers at school"

"That's really nice of you two, but I'm actually really glad I'm wearing them. I finally don't need to worry about my bladder problems anymore and can focus on school and having fun", I told her with a smile.

"That sounds indeed good. I'm relieved you take it so positive", she smiled back.

"So if you want to support me, please forget about them and even if you notice stop reminding me all the time"

"Oh...understood!", she smiled abashed and then I could finally focus on the lesson again.

I was glad that after so many hectic days this was finally an easy one again. I focused on learning during the classes and laughed along with my classmates during the breaks. School life was back in its normal state. But when suddenly Mrs. Wagas gave us a test, I immediately started peeing myself. As if I wasn't all the time ^^ Just when you think you got everything under control, you suddenly realize you don't. Just by reading the questions it became obvious to me that I had let literature slide during the last weeks among others. I hadn't even done my homework since I hadn't been at home long enough. But of course that was my own fault. When I handed Mrs. Wagas my test paper I had a bad feeling about it. It had already been one of my weakest subjects, so I couldn't just fail. After the lesson was over Jen had to cheer me up a bit. Of course she had come prepared and thus found the test easy. I would definitely need to improve in order not to get in trouble.

Gladly the rest of the lessons were easy again and during the breaks I even got a laugh from Dave after making a funny comment. Of course my heart immediately skipped a beat! ^^ Then eventually gym class came on and I needed to brace myself. I had already stopped drinking water the class before as precaution. Now I left Jenny and went to the faraway restroom again. I knew she would've helped me, but I wanted to make it autonomously.