6.36 Game Over - Better Fat Than Flat

"You alright?"

"Yes, I just found it to be funny because for a moment I really feared I had a fat ass"

"Better fat than flat..."

"Oh, honey, you really shouldn't worry about such things..."

"You think?"

"Absolutely, yes! You're already beautiful now and have zero reason to hope for more, hun"

"Thanks, Mom! But you didn't answer my question"

"When my butt started to grow? That's hard to tell..."

"Why?"

"You've seen some images of me as a teen"

"Yeah"

"Then you know I used to be a bit more on the chubby side. So my bum was always big until I finally started swimming and lose some weight"

"I see...and Dad?"

"Oddly enough he was always quite the opposite. He was thin as a kid and eventually grew a gut", she chuckled and I was still a bit disappointed.

"And what about his butt?", I asked and Mom started laughing again.

"Oh, honey, you really try to figure this out, right?"

"Just curious..."

"His butt has always been pretty much the same. I'll leave it at that", she giggled and then just shrugged her shoulders. Meanwhile I tried to figure out what this meant for me. Dad's butt was small even despite him being a bit overweight. If I had his ass it would stay flat. If I got Mom's the odds were about fifty-fifty. Combined this meant I had a 75% chance of keeping my flat bum. But was that really a bad thing? Considering I had to wear diapers and chances were it stayed that way it would help me keeping it a secret ^^

After we finished doing my hair Mom got a body lotion and put it on my entire diaper area.

"Wow, is that really necessary?"

"Yes, you got no idea, hun. I also need to ask you to not put on underwear for the next few hours. Your skin needs some time to rest"

"What? No underwear? But pants are okay or what?", I asked shocked, but she shook her head.

"Of course not. That wouldn't make sense"

"So I'll just stay bottomless and wear a skirt then?"

"No skirt either"

"So you want me to run around butt naked?"

"How about sunbathing in the garden? Just an hour or two"

"Naked!?"

"I'll help you position the sun lounger so no one can see you, okay?", she offered her help and I finally gave in.

"Okay, I'll do it"

"Thank you"

"But Mom!?"

"Yes, hun?"

"What about my little problem?", I asked desperately and then quickly went to the toilet because I feared I'd leak some soon. It had already been fifteen minutes since I leaked in the shower.

"Well, I'm afraid you can't wear diapers for the next few hours either. So you just have to use the toilet a bit more often..."

"A bit more often? I have to go at least every ten minutes to avoid an accident"

"Every ten minutes? Are you sure?"

"Well, I'm sure that twenty minutes are too long and sometimes even fifteen", I shrugged, but Mom smiled at me to cheer me up.

"Okay, then let's just put it this way. We'll make an exception. Whatever happens during your recovery time won't officially count"

"What do you mean by officially?", I asked confused.

"You know when talking about your problem or to the doctor we won't ever mention it. The meshes of the sun lounger can be easily cleaned up. So you could go to the toilet every ten minutes or you'll just let go. You're allowed to. Does that sound alright?"

"First of all it sounds a bit weird if you ask me. But I appreciate that you offer me a chance, so I'm okay with it"

"Thank you, honey", Mom quickly hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.