Chapter 30 - Guilt & Blame

Start from the beginning

"So we are basing all of it on maybes and perhaps? My Wyatt is in a coma that he might never wake up from and he is guessing?" Cylus asked, but before Blayth got a chance to say anything he was pushing himself off of the bed again, forcing his weight on his feet, irritating his wound in the process.

"Cylus..." Blayth said, hurrying to his side to grab his arm, helping him, "Cylus, I'm so sorry."

"Apologies won't bring him back to me." Cylus said, not even looking at Blayth. The only reason he didn't push him away was that he knew he needed his help to go see Wyatt. "Now shut it and get me to him."

"It wasn't my intention to cause this, I swear." Blayth said as he walked him to the door, "I know it won't wake him up-..."

"It won't so don't bother. I don't want to hear it, Blayth. Not from you or Ira." Blayth gulped, wishing he stopped Ira as well, but he hated the idea of Wyatt being controlled, and he trusted Ira enough to do as she said when she stated that she was helping him.

Blayth opened the door, seeing Cylus holding his arm with one hand, the other clutched against his waist. The moment he did, his eyes turned to Cylus who had this sorrowful look in his eyes, along with relief. He went inside, letting go of Blayth, grunting as he struggled towards Wyatt's bed. He collapsed next to him, his hand reaching for his cheek before he muttered, "He looks like he's asleep."

"I said the same thing." Blayth replied quietly.

Blayth's eyes saddening when Cylus took Wyatt's hand between both of his, bringing it to his lip and pressing a kiss to the back of it. He then leaned over him, lips against his forehead, then his cheek as he whispered, "Honey, wake up. Come on. I know you love sleeping, but I want to hear your voice..."

Blayth stiffened when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning to see Leon. He felt tears spring to his eyes but held them back, turning towards Cylus again who was still trying to wake him up. Blayth went to him, saying softly, "Cylus, I'm sorry-..."

"You're sorry?" Cylus asked, placing a kiss against the corner of Wyatt's lips before he sat up.

"Trying to wake him like that won't work-..." Blayth didn't get to finish, as in a second, Cylus had turned around, his fist punching him in the face before he collapsed to the ground, grunting the same time Blayth did, gripping his side where he felt wetness start to dribble down to his pants, soaking it and the shirt both.

"Get out!" Cylus said, turning to him with sharp eyes, "Get the hell out! I don't want to see your face! Or hear your damn voice! Don't even be in the same room as me or him! GET OUT!" Cylus yelled, Leon grabbed Blayth, dragging him to the door as he checked to see how badly Blayth was hurt, calling out to Liam as he did, so he'd check on Cylus.

"I didn't mean to hurt him..."

"I know, Blayth." Leon muttered, wiping the blood from under the cut on Blayth's cheek as he heard Liam yelling at Cylus for reopening his wound that was stitched shut by Leon himself when Liam told him he was too drained.

"I just wanted him back... I hated that he was being controlled. He's not a puppet..." Blayth said, grabbing Leon's wrist when he dabbed his sleeve to the cut. "Wyatt is the spoiled brat of the family, you know... he's..." Blayth trailed off, gulping again, trying to stop himself from crying, hearing Leon sigh before he felt his arms around him, pulling him close.

"I know, love. But give him time, he is hurting." Blayth held him back, deciding it was alright to cry when no one could see his face, pressed against Leon's shoulder the way it was. Leon ran a hand through Blayth's hair as he whispered, "God... you are more sensitive than I thought when I first met you."