Chapter 28 - 910 Years Long

Start bij het begin

Noah came out a few hours later, asking Cylus if he would join him. Wyatt made Noah promise to call Cylus away after their private dinner on the lakeside, giving him enough time to prepare the room as Lucius had suggested. He lit the candles he had, spread them around the room, he lit some scented as well, to set the mood. After that he brought different plates of food, knowing Cylus would get hungry at some point. After lighting the last candle, he smiled to himself, blushing brightly as he thought of what was about to happen. He took off his clothes, tossing them in the laundry basket within the bathroom before taking a quick shower, making sure to wash his hair with the shampoo Cylus loved the smell of. After quickly drying himself, using a spell to completely dry his hair, he set to finish the last part of what he had planned.

***

Cylus groaned, getting frustrated with Noah. "Come on! You know tonight is a special night for me! Let me go be with my man." He said in annoyance.

"This is important!" Noah scolded.

"Wyatt is important. What you are blabbing is a nuisance." Cylus grumbled.

"Let me finish or you will stay here all day." Noah threatened.

"Noah, I know how we are going to protect our home from intruders. Already been through it a gazillion times!"

"I know you know, but every now and then we need to go over it again."

"And you couldn't find another night?!" Cylus asked.

"No. Now listen or else. I am serious about keeping you here all night." Noah threatened again.

"Alright! I will listen." Cylus sighed, sitting back as Noah spoke, and half of what he said was lost on the archer.

Noah finally rolled his eyes, saying, "Go already! But tomorrow we are finishing this."

"Finally!" Cylus said, rushing to his feet before Noah changed his mind. He went to his room, ignoring everyone else on his way. He sighed as he opened the door, freezing in his spot the moment his eyes landed on his bed.

He gulped before a small chuckle left him as he closed the door, his eyes lingering on Wyatt, laid down fully naked on the bed, a hand tied to the bedpost. He finally muttered, breaking the silence that Cylus seemed to enjoy from where he was leaning against the door, merely feeding his hungry gaze that scanned the man he loved from head to toe, wearing nothing but the collar he'd put on him so long ago. His fingers locked the door just as Wyatt said, "Left you one wrist to tie yourself."

"You were behind Noah's interception, weren't you?" Cylus said, stalking towards the bed slowly, taking off his shoes when he reached the bottom of the bed before he climbed on top of it, Wyatt leaning close for a kiss he thought was coming, but instead, Cylus leaned further away, grabbing his wrist and making sure it was fastened securely to the bed, his nose catching a whiff of the mage's scent, which had him bury his face against his hair and inhale deeply, making the mage smile knowingly, "God, I love that smell..." he then hovered over him, eyes locked on his as he said, "I will have to punish you for having Noah lecture me."

"Will you teach me a lesson?" Wyatt breathed, his face bright with embracement.

"I will. Now stop talking or you will make things worse for yourself." Cylus warned.

"How much worse?" Wyatt asked, knowing how Cylus liked it when he disobeyed him sometimes, to give him what he wanted, permission to punish him more.

"Oh? You are feeling bold tonight." Cylus said, leaning close, his breath against Wyatt's lips that were an inch away from his as he breathed, "I will not kiss you as your fist punishment. Not one kiss all night."