Right now she was just hoping her parents would stop before she'd give up and not be able to take anymore.

Wiping her face, Chloe picked up her now crushed glasses. She had them since she was around 10 and now, her only pair, was broken.

A/N them mfn glasses done been through hell and back it's about time don't you think chlo?🤣

She sniffed wiping the tears from off of her face before looking over at her phone which rung for the fifth time in the row. She knew who it was but of course, she was too stubborn to answer.

She didn't want to answer.

She let the phone rang out before grabbing it, attempting to adjust her eyes to the light on her phone. Chloe squinted her eyes, seeing 27 messages from Sincere in the past hour.

Opening them, she frowned reading a few of them, hoping he was just joking.

Sin❤️

If you ain't gone answer the
phone then I'm coming to getchu

You want me to die or sum? Yk
I can't breathe without you for too long

I'm outside

If You'n answer your phone chloe
on my mama I'll knock on that
fucking door

Ight you think im playing, watch dis

Chloe began to get worried hoping he wasn't seriously that bold enough to come up and knock at her door. All he'd do was making things worse for her and she seriously didn't need that.

Grabbing the edge of the island counter, she slowly helped herself up, aching horrifically as she attempted to stand up.

She groaned, her head pounding as she clutched her phone tightly in her hand, holding it close to her.

Sighing, Chloe grabbed one of the paper towels from the holder on the counter before wetting it and dabbing it up on her face.

She hissed from the stinging sensation but tried her best not to cry knowing now wasn't the right time.

She then slowly began walking out of the kitchen, going into the living room where her crocs were before slipping them on her feet.

She knew it was bad to be sneaking out again and was well aware of what it would lead too but at this point she felt like it didn't matter.

She would still be punished anyways, plus she rather willingly go with Sin instead of having him come up here and cause a much bigger scene that she wasn't ready for.

Walking to the front of the living room, Chloe opened up her house door before leaving out, closing the door quietly behind her.

She walked down the short porch steps and immediately saw Sincere's Dodge Challenger pulling making its way down her block before stopping infront of her house.

She sighed walking up to his car, before he even got a chance to get out, and hopped in closing the door behind her, turning her face around away from him.

She was embarrassed..no matter fact, humiliated.

This shit was so embarrassing and she was sick of having to constantly go through it.

"Chlo—I'm finna go in there." Sincere stared down at the road, his face emotionless yet slightly angry.

He was so heated at the moment. Beyond fucking heated at her parents and his own self.

His hands were clenched tightly on the steering wheel. Arm veins popping out of his light skin as he silently tried to calm himself down.

"Please don't." Chloe spoke lowly, her face still staring out the window.