Chapter 21:A family Worth waiting for

*Back to the moors*

A month has passed since everything took place. Hades and Mal are happily married and have agreed on living in the moors in the spring. And living in the underwold during the fall and winter seasons.

All the other villians are living happily as couples and often visit when they get a chance.

At the moment Maleficent and Hades are sitting in the trees watching Lucinda play with Pain and Panic.

"I say she's growning up just fine, dont you think so?" Mal asked.

"Mmhmm, couldn't agree more. She's gonna be braking hearts one day" Hades said eating a handful of worms.

"I..I never got the chance to thank you for saving our daughter, so thank you."

With each word that she said, she leaned in closer. Once again ready to taste those undead lips. But the kiss didn't come as quickly as she hoped, her husband pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a hurt expression.

"Sorry babe, what I want more than anything right now is to kiss those sexy red lips.But a part of me still feels guilty about lieing to you..do I even deserve you?"

Mal took both of her hands and placed them on both sides of his grey, cold, dead face.

"I was mad at first love, but like you told me before, you did it so you could be with Lucinda and me. But you do realize that even in your human form I was still in love with the real you. How could I not love you now?! You saved our baby ans stood by my side through everything. So don't you dare say you don't deserve me okay?!"

Every ounce of him couldn't believe how in love she was with him. And how willingly she was to just let go of things. Next thing he knew, Mal smashed her lips onto his and kissed him so hard that it started to hurt.

But Hades didn't care, he kissed back just as hard and couldn't believe how very lucky he was.

"Ive never seen boss so happy, Maleficent sure knows what she's doing" said Pain with a wink.

"A match not made in heaven" Agreed Panic.

"Eww Mommy and Daddy are kissing again!!" Said Lucinda with a giggle.

Braking away from the kiss, Mal used her magic to bring Lucinda closer to them.

"You think theyre gonna get mad at her for interrupting their kiss??" Panic asked.

But instead of angry voices being heard, sounds of laughter we're heard!

Hades and Maleficent were tickling Lucinda like crazy!

"Well they seem happy to me" Said Pain with a shrug.

THE END.