Chapter 8:A friendly Warning

*Back in the Moors*

"Here Mistress let me take her, you look exhausted" said Hades (Diaval) as he took Lucinda from Mal who was already half asleep.

"Fine, but don't let her stay up to late*yawn* and if she gets hungry give her *yawn* the pink milk that the tree flowers produce." Said Mal before falling asleep.

"Wow, how many nights have you been keeping your mommy up?" he asked looling down at his smiling daughter.

"I know you can't understand me right now Lucy, but you have no idea how happy I am to actually hold you in my arms. It's.. it's the best feeling in the whole world.

"I beg to differ, having the absolute power is the best feeling in the world." Said a voice from behind Hades (Diaval) he turned around to see that it was Jafar.

Seeing him made Hades (Diaval) nearly want to jump back, but kept his composure due to Lucinda in his arms.

"How..how did you get here?" He asked with hints of his original voice in his tone.

"Magic my dear boy, So I can see that you've found them both. When are you planning on bringing them back?"

At first Hades(Diaval) began to stutter alot and sweat began to run down his forehead, till he finally admitted the truth.

"Look Jafar, I don't want any of us to go back." Jafar looked at him in complete shock!

"What?! What on Earth are you talking about?!" He snapped.

"Look Jafar, I appreciate what you, Ursula and what everyone else did for me. Both both Mal and Lucy here accept me for who I am. This could possibly be the a new way to start a new way to start a new life with my family."

"I think being Human has damaged your brain! What if Maleficent finds out your secret?! Do you really think that she'll forgive you right off the back?!"

Due to this massive outburst Lucinda started crying, wich caused both men to panic!!

"Make her be quiet! That crying is destroying my senses of hearing" Jafar practically whined.

Hades (Diaval) just rolled his eyes and used his hand to make a small pink pacifier appear. When it was in Lucinda's mouth, she stopped crying, and fell asleep in her father's arms.

"You see what I mean?! If I was my normal self, I wouldn't have opportunities like this. More than likely Mal would still hate my guts and my daughter would think I was some sort of..boogeyman."

"So you think lieing to them is the right thing to do?" Jafar asked.

Hearing that struck a nerve inside of Hades(Diaval) making him angry.

"Look stay out of this okay! Eventually I'll tell them the truth, but until that time comes.. I'll be seeing you."

Jafar sighed and turned his back twards his friend. "Fine, but dont think that the others and myself wont be checking in on the three of you once in a while." With that said he transported himself back to his girlfriend's castle.

"Dont listen to your mean old uncle Jafar sweetheart. Daddy wont let anything happen to our family." While he said that Hades(Diaval) put Lucinda into her crib and kissed her goodnight. But when he looked up he glared at the spinning dragon carousel, remember who gave his daughter this present.

"Your never gonna take them away from me, you sick shadow bastard" He said to himself before turning in for the night himself.