Chapter 11: Flirting and Planning

*Back in the Moors*

The sun was shining and Mal was watching her precious baby girl crawl around the soft feild of magic flowers.

At one point little Lucinda sat up and began to make happy giggeling sounds. Curious to see why her daughter was so happy, Mal looked up to see her new servent and friend flying over them.

Although it had only been a few weeks, Mal could already tell that this man was getting very close to her and her daughter.

Mal didn't want to allow herself to get close to any other man again. But being around Diaval made her feel happy, wether she wanted to admit it or not. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice that he was in human form, And he was walking twards her carrying Lucinda.

Now that she could see him in the daylight, Mal took a moment to admire his looks.

He was tall like she liked her men to be, his body was skiny but looked amazing in black. And what she really admired about him was his gentle eyes and beautiful smile. She has to admit..he really was handsome.

"Mistress?..Misstress are you okay?" He asked and snapped Mal out of her daydream.She looked up at him and noticed Lucinda was hugging him tight.

"You know if you keep carrying her like that she's never gonna learn to walk."

Diaval(Hades) shrugged, "I'm sure she'll learn soon mistress. She's smart like you after all."

Hearing that made Mal's cheeks turn red.

"Not to mention that she also inherited your beauty. She's very lucky to have a mother like you."

With each kind word that he said to her, the more her face blushed and the more she began to smile.

"Thank you Diaval, your very sweet" Mal said as she took her daughter in her arms.

"Anything for you Mistress" Diaval(Hades) with a wink and boldly intwined his fingers with hers as they walked.

Luckily for him, she didn't get angry or snatch her hand away. In all reality she was very happy that he was holding her hand, seeing all 3 of them together mad Mal feel like they were a real family.

But what both parents didn't know was that while they were walking. Their baby girl was smiling and waving at the colorful group of people who had been watching them. She continued to wave until they were out of her view.

"Now that she's seen us, it's our duty as Aunts and Uncles to get closer to this little girl." Said the Evil Queen.

"And we've come to an angreement that since there are 3 couples here, that we will each take 3 years getting close to Lucinda." Said Jafar proudly.

"Wait a bloody minute! Who put the two of you in charge?!" Snapped Cruela.

"Oh shut it! Jafar and Grimhilde seem to have everything under control okay? Just go along with it" Said Ursula.

"I couldn't agree more, now here's how its gonn go down. The first couple to attend our neice is Gaston and Cruela" Jafar said trying not to roll his eyes.

"Yay!! No one loves their neice like Gaston!" Gaston said proudly.

"Oh how marvelous she's going to love the new fur coat ive been working on for her" said Cruela happily.

"Okay now that that's out of the way, Ursula and Davey Jones are next in line. Hope the two of you will be just as nice to her." Said the Evil Queen.

"Oh don't worry about that, I absolutely love children. And with any luck me and Davey will teach her how to swim."

"And finally in the 3rd year, Jafar and myself will teach the girl magicm If she's going to be around dangerous people like Facillier and Stephen. She needs to be able to defend herself, nodding in agreement, all of the Vilians decided to go along with the plan and looked foward to the years ahead.