Chapter 9:Deal with the Devil

*Back in New Orleans*

" So let me get this straight, you and Maleficent were a couple. But you broke her heart because you were next in line for the crown and needed to marry a Queen?"

Asked Facillier who looked confused.

"That's correct Doctor, OfCourse she didn't take that very well and threatened to kill me and my Queen. So I banished her to the forbidden mountains. Next thing I know, she crashed my party and puts a curse on my daughter. But now that she herself has a daughter, and has both wronged us in some way..I say we take our revenge.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!, Look here man you may be pissed off at Mal for one little curse.But I personally just want to take her for myself and raise that child as if it were my own."

Although Stephen could hear the dedication in Facillier's voice, he could see that the Witch doctor had Jealousy and hate deep within them.

"..You wouldn't really love that little girl would you?" Stephen asked smirking. Facillier looked back at him with an annoyed look on his face. But rolled his eyes when he realized the king was right.

"Well you do realize with that little girl out of the way, you'd be free to take maleficent for yourself. Plus it'll show her how much it hurts when someone causes pain to your daughter."

After thinking it over for a few minutes, Facillier took a deep breath and stook out his hand.

"Fine Stephen you got yourself a deal...but if any harm comes to Mal. Or if she doesn't return my feelings..your gonna wish you never messed with the shadow man."

With an evil smile Stephen shook his hand and said "Trust me, everything will work out fine."