Chapter 19: Revenge

LUCINDA!!!!"Everyone screamed as the little girl fell to the ground.

Quickly running to her side, Gaston ran ahead of the group and took her in his arms.

"Is she okay??" Asked Panic, "Did she brake anything?" Pain asked.

Checking her over, Gaston put his ear to her chest and was completely shocked.

He looked up at everyone with a sad look, shook his head as a way of saying she was gone.

Both The Evil Queen and Ursula cried on their boyfriend's shoulder. Cruela cried into her hands, and Gaston sobbed to death as he gently layed down Lucinda.

As for her parents, Mal was crying silently and kept repeating "My baby..my poor baby." Hades had a mix of anger and sadness, his flames were turning a serious shade of dark red.Next thing he knew his whole body was on fire and he exploded with rage!! Burning down at least half of the moors in the process. When he was done he was breathing heavily and fighting back tears, but looked behind him when he heard familiar footsteps.

There standing with a satisfied look on his face and a voodoo doll in one had was Faclier. The doll was sewn to look like Lucinda and a sharp sewing Needle was stabbed deep in the dolls heart. Once it was seen all the villians stood there with there jaws dropped. With a chuckle Faclier began to walk around the group slowly.

"I warned all of you, I always get what I want. To be honest ladies and gentlemen I didn't want to do that to that poor baby. But Stephen was the one who gave me the idea. Do you see what I'll go through just to be with you Mal? Im willing to put all this aside if you agree to be mine and have another child with me?" With that said hw held out his hand, beckoning for her to take it. Mal coukd feel eyes on her waiting to make her decision. Turning to her right, she saw the look of warning in Hades eyes.

"Come now Darlin, do you really want a man who lied to you for 4 years? Who didn't even want to be in your daughters life to begin with."

Mal could feel her heart racing at every word he said to her. Very reluctantly Mal reached out to his hand, everyone (especially Hades) looked at her in disbelief. But just when they were sure that Maleficent would walk away with him. They heard a loud snap!! Fallowed by a high pitched scream!! "Ah you fucking bitch, you broke my hand!!" Faclier screamed as his broken hand ached in pain. In a fit of rage Mal lifted her leg and kicked him right in the balls!! Falling to hia knees, Faclier layed there on the ground in so much pain. One by one the vilians kicked and hit and slapped him like crazy!

Till a bruised up, bleeding, bearly breathing Faclier was all that was left.

With both of his eyes half open, he could see Mal standing above him galreing.

"You poor simple fool, thinking that a man like you with a gap between his teeth, non-powerful, child killing bastard!! Could ever win my heart! I hope you rot in the darkest place on earth, I'll never forgive you for what you did to my Lucinda..drop dead!!"

With that said Mal smaked her scepter against his head knocking him out cold.

Now that the deed was done, Hades took Mal into his arms and cried with her.

"I want you to send him to the worst part of the underworld" She said through sobs.

"..I have an even better plan babe, do you think you could transport us all to the underworld?" Hades asked in a serious voice. Maleficent nodded a d asked everyone around her to stand together. Soon her green magic surrounded of them and off to the underworld they went.

The ride to by canoe down the river Styx was a silent one. Hades rorode in front, next to him was Mal who held Lucinda close. Jafar was telling The Evil Queen how he was once living down there (A/N: Reference to the hurcules meets Aladdin episode)Ursula and Davey Jones we're fasinated by the souls swimming around them. And Cruela was holding onto Gaston both completely scared out of there minds.

And Faclier was at the very end of the boat still unconscious. When the canoe finally stopped, Hades led all of them up to his throne room to preform a very important Ritual.

Throwing him hard down hard on the cold stone floor. Hades smirked as the murderer of his daughter coughed out more blood, and even some teeth.

"Jafar, Gaston, search that bastard for the voodoo doll. Ladies I know that atleast one of you has a red lipstick on you. Draw a pentagram with it in the middle of the room."

Doing as they were told, the doll was found and the pentagram was drawn.

"Davey, Grab him and put him in the middle of the pentagram" Nodding Davey Jones used his tenticles to grab Faclier by his ankle and threw him right in the middle, leaving slime all over his body.

"Mal I need you to help me out on this part, everyone else just stand back and enjoy the show." Handing over Lucinda to Jafar, Maleficent stood at one end of the pentagram and Hades at the the other end. Raising his hands, he used his fire powers to make the pentagram glow, and Mal used her secpter to split open the voodoo doll revaling the black magic inside of it.