Chapter 7:Spiteful Ex's

*Meanwhile in New Orleans*

Sitting at his table with his face buried in his hands, Facillier had yet to come up with another plan. He knew that he could always ask for help from his friends on the other side. But being in debt to them wasn't exactly the brightest thing to do.

"Ugh! This is so frustrating!" He screamed as he threw a shrunken head hard across the room, making his shadow look at him in suprise.

"I know that asking them for help is my best option, but if I only had one person on my side to help me get her back I wouldn't have too!!"

As he said that there came a knock at his door, angrily getting up from the table he answerd it with a loud "What?!"

There standing infront of him, was a man with shoulder length black hair and a short black beard. He seemed to be in his late 30s and had a very serious look on his face. If it weren't for the crown he was waearing, Facillier would have turned him away in a second.

"King?..King Stephen is that you?" Facillier asked in shock.

With a serious nod, Stephen was welcomed into the shadow mans house.

"Do what do I owe the pleasure of your presence your majastey?" Facillier asked in a cool voice.

"Well from what my daughter has told me, Maleficent has taken over the Moors near my kingdom.And that she has given birth to the spawn of satan."

Clearing his throat, Facillier spoke but did his best to watch his tone twards the king.

"With all do respect your highness, she is a fantastic woman and I'm sure her daughter is a beautiful little girl despite who her father is."

Noticing how irritated Facillier was getting, Stephen smirked evily.

"Sounds like you truly do have feelings for her, you know I once shared the same feelings for her as well."

Hearing that made Facillier very curious, what do you mean? we're the two of you ever together?"

Stephen let out a low chuckel that honestly scared Facillier.

"Sit down my good sir, I have a story you may be interested in."

(A/N: Okay for those of you who don't know or haven't seen the Maleficent movie. *SPOILER ALERT* Stephen and Mal were in love at one point but it just didnt work out at all so i guess you can say hes her ex. Now that you know on with the story...)