"stay away from her!" autumn hopped on the man's back but grabbed the man's back, snapping it.

"where's brooklyn?"

"she's gone! we lost her!" autumn sighed before throwing a knife a guy who coming inside the window.

"what the fuck is going on???" doja yelled, holding the gun in one hand.

"they were setting her up and i was the first person to see it. first they had fake bills and they didn't smell fresh either. secondly, they were very aggressive and they didn't want all of us in there, meanwhile they had their whole crew in there." autumn catched his breath as he used his inhaler.

"i knew this wasn't good..." maria said.

"doja protect her. there's more coming through soon so i need you to protect her." autumn grabbed the gun off the floor, walking on the other side of the mansion.

"no...no where the fuck you going??" doja ran after him. she had tears in her eyes as she couldn't lose him to this madness.

"i have to find brooklyn. if i die finding her, it is what it is." autumn replied, hearing gunshots coming through again.

"autumn..."

"doja go. protect maria and the baby." autumn pulled his arm away, "go!"

doja sniffled, pulling maria with her.

maria was crying also, wiping them away as they went upstairs.

brooklyn on the other hand felt pain in her leg, as the bullet hit her in the same spot she got shot in.

she yelled in pain as she wrapped it up in a bandage in the second bathroom downstairs. the wall shakes some more as bullets were shooting into different rooms in the house.

"fuck!" brooklyn looked in the mirror to see her bloody nose, face lowkey cover in blood.

she looked down to the picture of her and maria smiling as it came out her pocket. she groaned as she leaned over to get it, sliding it over to see them together.

"i'm coming for you baby..." brooklyn said, picking herself with a whole load of pain.

she silently opened the door to see two men on the other gang looking on the other way, making shoot out two bullets in both of their heads.

she tried and continued shooting but it was her last two bullets.

she let the clip go out the gun as she shoved another new clip inside.

"brooklyn!" autumn yelled out.

brooklyn looked up to her partner, suddenly a man popped out the shadows, holding a gun to his back.

"autumn!" brooklyn put her gun up—but it was too late.

the gun went off, stucking him in the back before falling down.

"NOOOOOOO!" brooklyn shot back at the man, hitting in the arm.

"ah fuck!" he shouted, dropping his gun after shooting brooklyn in the shoulder on the floor.

she groaned, falling back as she held her shoulder. the man kicked her as she yelped out in pain putting pressure on her shoulder.

"deante w-why you doing this..."

she coughed up blood, "we used to be blood. a close knit of family bro.."

"yeah we was until you let maria come in the picture." he spit blood out. "she fucked up everything. you said nothing would come in our way and you let her..."

"nigga what?" brooklyn cursed, "i was meaning about the business! y-you know i had a feeling towards her!"

"nigga so what? bros before hoes." deante said, picking up the gun that was far away from her.

"nah nigga, you just money hungry. you always been like that." brooklyn groaned at the pain once again.

"maybe i am." he shot the gun at her stomach, making her go limp.

"YOU BITCH!" he turned around with the gun to see doja with a gun.

she shot him three times, even another one in his neck. he fell back, falling limp to his death.

"brooklyn!" maria ran to her whom was somewhat alive, clinging on to her last breath.

"maria..."

"brooklyn.." maria held her head up, tears falling in the way she saw her condition.

"maria..." she dragged out as maria hushed her.

"it's okay baby you gonna be alright..." she nods her head as she rocked them.

"maria sing the song...we a-always sing..." she coughed before blood spilled out her mouth.

"okay, anything you want..." maria sadly smiled, "which one..?"

"paradise by lil uzi.."

"okay." she swallowed her saliva, "paradise, yeah...it's somewhere that i-i never been there before..."

maria sniffled, "i just wanna be there when i wake up, i l-like you better with no m-makeup.."

doja laid next to autumn's dead body as she cried as she listened to the song, holding the AR up on the side of the wall.

"baby you like me, l-like the way you stay clean, alexander the wang, alexander mcqueen..." maria softly stopped as she cried, holding brooklyn body closely.

she kept rocking her to keep her up and stable but ignoring the fact she's going to go under.

"maria..." brooklyn spoke softly.

"yes baby?"

"tell angel t-that i-i love him..." brooklyn said, "a-and thank you f-for everything..."

she closed her eyes, falling limp in her arms.

"brooklyn...brooklyn get up. brooklyn get up please..." maria cried, pulling her body up more.

"no no no no...." maria shakes her head.

"BROOKLYNNNN! BROOKLYN!"

doja closed her eyes and covered her mouth as the tears fell, hearing maria's cries for her lover.

she looked over to autumn as he still had his eyes open. she leaned over to softly close them, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"next time twin..." doja said, "next time."