Epilogue

5 years later

Oh my god, this is a complete disaster. 

Today is my wedding day and nothing is going the right way. My wedding started in two hours and I wasn't even dressed yet. 

"Venus, sweetie you have to put the dress on," I said watching my daughter running around the room in nothing but her underwear and dad's shirt. She was screaming and throwing a tantrum about how she didn't want to get dressed and wanted to play in the park. 

Julie who stood in her pink bridesmaid dress shook her head in annoyance.

"Will, we'll worry about her later we need to get you dressed," She said grabbing my hands and pulling me up. I groan and look back at Venus who Marisa, Levi's fiancee, was taming. 

"Okay," I sigh. 

She smiles, walks me over to the 3 mirror vanity, and pushes me down on the chair. She grabs my long black hair and runs her fingers through it. "What should we do with this lovely hair," She said. I smile up at her. "I like your afro, with the pretty flower crown," I said. She furrows her eyebrow and chuckles. "I don't I can do that with your hair, dear," She said. "But I know what would look amazing on you and these black waves."

A few moments later I was standing in front of the mirror with my wedding dress on and soft wavy curls flowing down my shoulder. My makeup was sparking with actual glitter on my eyeshadow and just sprinkle on my face.

 My makeup was sparking with actual glitter on my eyeshadow and just sprinkle on my face

I look down at myself with tears in my eyes. "Gosh I've never felt so beautiful," I mumble. 

Venus runs over to me and grabs onto the dress. "You look so pretty, mommy," She said to me. I bend down and kiss the top of her brown hair. "You can look pretty too if just get dressed," I said crouching down to look into her dark blue eyes. "Please, V," I pleaded with her. 

She pouts and crosses her arms. "Fine, where's my dress," She asked looking around.

Ashlynn comes running into the room with Venus's dress in hand. "Come on guys we have 30 minutes before Willow suppose to be walking down the aisle." She said. 

Ashlynn walks over to Venus and picks her up and sits her down on the couch in the corner of the room. She hurriedly dresses Venus and brushes her hair into two pigtails with ribbons.