68.

"She so cute," Ashlynn said holding Venus's hand. I smile at her and stroke Venus's head. "She's giving me baby fever," She said smiling up at me. I laugh and tuck some hair behind my ear. "I wouldn't recommend having a baby so young," I said. Ashlynn smiles at me and nods her head in agreement. "I agree."

Ashlynn looks around my room and frowns. "So where is she sleeping I don't see a crib anywhere?" She asked. I bite my lip and smile at her. "We turned Levi's room into a nursery," I whisper. Her eyes widen as she gasps. "I would be pissed," She laughs. "He was but he's gone to university now so it doesn't matter," I said.

She frowns. "Does university start earlier than our school or something? School doesn't start until next week. Speaking of are you coming back I missed you at school with me." She said

"I don't know I would love to finish my last year of school back at real school," I said. "But I'm breastfeeding and I need to be around Venus at all times, and It might be difficult to balance school and being a mom," I said. 

"But you have Daire, your dad, and your brother here to help you, right?" She asked. I nod my head. "And Daire doesn't go to school so he could be here to take care of Venus and then he leaves for work you'll be back by then," She said. "It won't be difficult. By day you'll be like any other teenager going to school. And by night you'll be the best mom ever to baby Venus. You won't have a single problem with all the support you got. You're very lucky to have such a family."

I wipe my teary eyes and stare at Ashlynn. "You really are a good friend and that's why you're Venus's godmother." 

Ashlynn flips her hair over her shoulder and lets out an exaggerated sigh. "I know I'm the best." 

I laugh out loud but quickly cover my mouth so I didn't wake Venus. 

"Speaking of which, I haven't seen Daire since I walk in this house is he at work or something?" I nod my head. "Yeah, but he'll be home in about two hours or so," I said.

"Gosh she's so freaking adorable," Ashlynn said gently picking up Venus. "I mean look at this outfit."

I pull on Venus's bow and smile

I pull on Venus's bow and smile. "Yeah, I know. I made her."

Ashlynn smiles at me. Her phone beeps and she picks it up. "Colby is here to pick me up," She said. "Let me just take a few more pictures of Venus before I go," She said. I laugh and fix Venus's clothes. "I'm so happy you and Colby worked things out," I said. Ashlynn smiles as she takes some photos. "Me too." 

She looks at her phone and smiles. "I'm finna give Colby some baby fever too," She giggles. She walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "Get well soon," She said. "I love you," She kisses my head and smiles at me. She rubs Venus's stomach before grabbing her bag and walking out the room. 

A few hours later I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watching tv. I had just fed Venus and now she was sleeping beside me in a basket. I don't know why I bought the basket but I did and now it's perfect when I want to set Venus down near me.