58.

"Is everything ready?" Daddy whispered to me and Carter. I nod my head excitedly and held the confetti popper tightly. Daddy smiles at us and walks into Levi's room where both Levi and Daire were sleeping at. 

"Three, two, one," Daddy whispered before we all screamed HAPPY GRADUATION DAY and I pop the confetti popper making colorful confetti fly everywhere. 

"Ugh, why do you have to do this," Levi groaned and place the pillow over her head. Daire sits up from his spot on the floor and glares scarily at us, making both me and Carter take a step back. Daddy rolls his eyes and removes Levi's covers. "Get your lazy asses up when only have a few hours before we have to be at that damn ceremony," He said. 

Both Levi and Daire groan before getting up. 

I smile up at Daire and kiss his lips. "I'm so happy for you," I said pulling on his shirt. He smiles and cups my face and deepens the kiss. "Thank you, Willow," He mumbles before slipping his tongue into my mouth. 

"Gross, you're still in my room, or did you two forget," Levi said throwing his pillow at us. 

I smile and pull away from Daire. "I have to get ready," I said kissing his cheek before walking away. 

An hour later I was sitting in front of my mirror curling my hair. I then place half of it in a high ponytail and smile at myself. I apply some lipstick and blush to my face and smile. 

I stand up and grab the dress from my bed and get dressed in it. 

"Woah," Daddy said walking into the room

"Woah," Daddy said walking into the room. I smile back at him as I fix my hair. "You look so beautiful, baby," He said fixing his sleeves to his suit. I blush and play with the end of the dress. "I actually have two of these dresses," I admitted. "I wanted to wear this dress to their graduation but I found out I couldn't fit it anymore with this stupid stomach," I mumble wrapping my arms around my body feeling insecure. "But I found a larger size so I'm fine now."

Daddy smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "You are so beautiful, Willow, no matter what," He said holding my chin with his fingers. I arch an eyebrow at him. "Is it because I look like the only woman you ever love?" I asked. He smirks and tabs my nose. "No you only got her dumb pretty eyes but you look more like me and I love that." He said.

I smile and bite my lip. 

"Where is Daire?" I asked stepping back. 

He shrugs and looks at himself in the mirror. "Do you think I look nice in this suit, Amber picked it out for me, she said I looked hot in this, is that true?" He asked fixing his tie. 

"I'm not going to call my own dad hot, but you look nice in it," I said fixing his jacket. I sigh and brush him off. "I really like Amber and I think she's really good for you," I mumble biting my lip. "You've been single for almost a decade taking care of us kids and it's really good that you're putting yourself out there," I said.