43.

"I said no, Willow," Daddy said as he carried a laundry basket around. "But daddy the doctor said I should take birthing classes," I said folding my arms over my chest. Daddy shakes his head as he picks up a sock from the hallway floor. "Baby you're barely 3 months pregnant, you don't need a $100 dollar birthing class," He said looking at me before continuing to the living room. 

I groan and follow behind him. "But daddy," I groan dragging my feet along the floor. Daddy bend downs and picks up another sock. "How about when you're 8 months pregnant we'll have this conversation again okay." He begins to walk off but stops and picks up my pink sock. "If I find another sock on this goddamn floor I swear." He said before walking into the kitchen. 

I sigh and walk back to my room where Daire sat doing his homework. Looking perfect as always.

"Baby, daddy said no to the birthing classes," I said biting my lip and walking over to him

"Baby, daddy said no to the birthing classes," I said biting my lip and walking over to him. He grins up at me. "I told you he was going to say no," He said biting down on the pen. "You're not even 3 months pregnant, bud," He said patting the spot next to him. 

I mumble under my breath and sit next to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my neck. "You look beautiful today, baby," He said kissing my lips.

"But I want you to start showing off your stomach more," He said kissing my cheek

"But I want you to start showing off your stomach more," He said kissing my cheek. I bite my lip and look down at my lap. "But I'm young and people would judge me and-and," I say. Daire grabs my face and looks at me and dabs my nose. "Baby, you shouldn't care what they say, their opinions don't matter." He kisses my forehead. 

I bite my lip and stand up. 

"I'm going to go get some bananas," I said before leaving the room.

I walk to the kitchen where daddy was standing near the broken-down washing machine. He curses under his breath and kicks it as it starts leaking out. "Why don't I ever think about a fucking washing machine," He groans and runs his hand through his hair. He looks back at me and smiles at me. "Willow get me some towels," He said turning back to the machine. 

I nod my head and bite into my banana. "Okay," I say and walk to the hall closet. I grab a few towels and walk back to daddy. I smile at him and hand him the towels. He thanks me and throws them on the floor to soak up the water.