46.

"Jeremiah," I said poking his stomach. 

Jeremiah glares at me before closing his eyes. "What's up cupcake?" He asked. "Daire's birthday is soon," I said. He nods his head with a smile. "Yeah, he'll be 19," He said. "I know and I want to do something special for him." Jeremiah smiles. "As long as we could do our traditional birthday breakfast and smoke I'm fine with whatever y'all do." 

I smile and look out towards the water. 

Jeremiah wanted to take Daire out on his family cookout at the beach. When he called Daire we just had finished making love. So we were cuddling and talking and Jeremiah called. Daire put him on speaker and Jeremiah asked if he wanted to go to his family cookout. Daire was going to deny the offer but I told him he should go. Daire only agreed if I could go too. Jeremiah agreed, saying he wanted to see me in some revealing clothes making hang up on him.

"Here," Daire said handing me a cup of lemonade. 

"Thank you," I said taking a sip from the cup. 

He kisses me on the cheek and sits next to me. He lays his head on my shoulder. "Did I tell you how hot you look in this?" He asked pulling on my top.

 "Did I tell you how hot you look in this?" He asked pulling on my top

"Only a thousand times," I giggle. 

He smirks and kisses my lips. He grabs my hair and deepens the kiss. I smile against the kiss and pull away. He bops my nose and kisses it. 

"Ugh you guys are so cute, that it makes me sick," Jeremiah said with his eyes still closed. I giggle and place my hand on my stomach. I take another sip of lemonade and sigh. I look around and smile at the young children that played a few feet from us. It looked fun and I was thinking to join them. 

"Willow right?" 

I look up and see a woman with dark wavy brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a yellow bikini and a sun hat. She looks down at me with an emotionless expression. 

"Yeah," I said biting my lip. 

She grins at me and looks at Daire and Jeremiah. "Honey, how about you go help your father with the steak," She said bending down near Jeremiah. Jeremiah looks at her for a second with an agitated look. "I'm fine," He said. Her smile falters a bit but she tries again. "Honey, I think you should really help your father and you to Daire," She said looking at Daire. 

Daire glances at the older man and looks back at the woman. "He looks pretty fine without us, Jessica," Daire said. Jessica glares at Daire and stands up. "Well, why don't you boys be lazy." She looks at me and smiles. "Willa, how about we take a walk," Jessica said batting her long eyelashes at me. 

I bite my lip and look at Daire. 

"Um, I was actually going to play with the kids over there," I said wrapping my arms around my body. 

"But it would be nice for us girls to get to know each other," She said with hard eyes. 

"She said no mom," Jeremiah said. I bite my lip and shriek away from her glare. She sighs and puts a smile on her face. "Okay fine, you guys be kids." She glances at my stomach. "Or whatever you guys are," She said walking away.