70.

I was sitting in the tub enjoying my time alone after a long day at school. The first days of school were always the worst, but luckily, I had my daughter to come home too. But I need a nice relaxing bath to make my day even better.

"Bud, you're in here?" Daire asked from the other side of the door. I could hear the panic in his voice and Venus crying loudly. "Something's wrong with Venus and I don't know what to do," He said knocking frantically on the door. 

I groan and stand up from my spot. I grab my Pikachu robe and wrap it around me. I walk over to the door and open it. 

Daire was rocking the baby in his arms as he looked at me in a panic. "I tried to feed her but she refused to bottle, her diaper is clean, I tried her pacifier but she spitted it out, I even tried to put her in her stroller to push her around. But as soon as I set her down she cried worse." 

I roll my eyes and walk past him. I walk into my room and grab my phone that was on charge and play some nature sounds. I turn to Daire who stood behind me and take the baby from his arms. I hold her near my phone and she instantly calms down.

"But how?"

"Sometimes nature noises don't work so you have to play crickets sounds," I mumble. "I read in my parenthood books that white noises help calm babies down," I said gently laying her down on her baby cushion. I place my phone down next to her and give her the pacifier. 

Daire sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"You were made to be a mother, Willow," He chuckles. 

I smile and turn to him. "Bathe with me," I said. His eyes widen. "Bathe with you?" He asked. I nod my head and walk to him. "I had a doctor's appointment 2 days ago and I asked when we can be intimate again," I said. "And?" I grin and run my hand along my chest. "He said whenever I'm ready," I whisper. 

Daire smiles widely and looks behind me at the baby. 

"What about Venus?" He asked. I pull on his shirt and smile up at him. "I'll just keep to music playing and lay her in her crib and we can do whatever we want before she wakes up or before daddy comes back from his date," I said running my hand further down his stomach right above his crotch. I stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips.

Daire grabs me and lifts me over my shoulder making me squeal. He walks me over to the bed and lays me down gently. I smile and watch him step away. He walks over to Venus and gently picks her up from her pillow that was on the bed and walks out of the room.

A minute later he comes back and shuts the door behind him. He walks over to the baby monitor and turns it on before making his way over to me.

MATURE CONTENT-

He climbs onto me and kisses my lips. I smile against the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down to me. He deepens the kiss and slips his tongue inside my mouth. 

He sticks his hand in my bathrobe and squeezes my larger breast making me hiss. He pulls away and looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nod my head and pull him back to him. "My breast are sensitive since I'm breastfeeding now," I said before kissing him.

He trails his kisses to my jaw, to my neck, to my chest. He sucks in a spot between my breast before grabbing my breast and squeezing it again. He sucks and kisses my chest before sucking on my left breast as he massages the right. 

Suddenly he jumps back and spits out of his mouth. He wipes his mouth and chuckles at me. "I think I accidentally drank your milk," He laughs. I giggle and sit up. "We're going to have to hurry through this, the baby doesn't stay asleep for long," I said grabbing onto his pants and unzipping them.

He pulls them down and steps out of them before removing his shirt. He throws it to the ground before climbing back on top of me. He kisses me as he removes my robe completely off me. He runs his hand through my hair and kisses my neck. 

I run my hand up and down his back before grabbing his boxer and pulling them down his legs. I grab his penis and start stroking it. He groans and lets his head fall in between my neck and shoulder. He moans as I stroke him making me smile proudly. I kiss his neck in different places hoping to leave some marks.

He chuckles and pulls himself away from me. He spits on his fingers and rubs my crotch. I close my eyes and bite my lip hard. He sticks a finger inside me and thrust in and out of me. I groan and grab the covers. He rubs my bub as his other thrusts inside me. He thrusts until I start shaking from pleasure. 

He kisses me before laying down. "Ride me would you?" He said. 

I smile and climb on top of him. I lower myself slowly onto his member making us both groan in pleasure. I place my hands on his chest and smile down at him. "I haven't been on top in a long time," I said. He nods and grabs my waist. "That's because you thought you were too heavy when you were pregnant," He said slightly rocking my hips.

I rock back and forth while running my hands up and down his body. He groans as he runs his hands up and down my back. He lifts his hips and thrusts up inside me. I grab his shoulders and rock my hips faster. He squeezes my waist and moans loudly.

I bite my lip and start bouncing slightly. 

He groans and flips us over still keeping himself inside me. He grabs my legs and wraps the around him as he thrust harder into me. He leans down and kisses my lips as he continues to thrust into me. I wrap my arm around his neck to deepen the kiss. 

His thrust started to get slower and sloppier.

His moans grow deeper and he breaks away from the kiss. He lowers his head on the bed and groans in pleasure.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and released my climax around him. I go limp and let Daire continue to thrust into me until he stops and I feel his seaman fill me.

Daire groans and pulls out of me.

He lays down beside me and grabs me. I lay on top of his sweaty chest and listen to his racing heartbeat. I sigh and rub my hands up and down his chest as he rubs my back.

"I want to take a bath now," I said sitting up straight. He sits up on his elbow and smiles at me. "I'll bathe with you then," He said. I nod my head and climb out of bed. He follows me and grabs the discarded clothes off the floor and throws them in the hamper.

I look down when I feel something run down my leg. I cringed when I see Daire's sperm running down my leg. I grab a baby wipe and wipe it off. "Come on I really need a bath," I said throwing the wipe in the trash.

Just before I open the door I hear daddy's voice on the other side. "Willow, I have to tell you some exciting news can I come in?" He asked knocking on the door. 

My eyes widen and I look back at Daire who was completely naked. I then look down at myself who was also completely naked. I bite my lip and speak to him. "Um, I'm actually about to take a bath, tell me afterward," I said. "Okay," He said and I hear his retreating footsteps. 

I sigh and chuckle to myself. I glare at Daire and grab his hands. "We've got to make this bath quick," I said opening the door and looking outside for a second before pulling Daire into the bathroom quickly. 

Author's note-

I hate writing smut. Sometimes I'm good at it other times I'm bad at it. But anyways this book is coming to an end with only a few more Chapters left. I would hate to end this story I actually really love this story. I'm really thankful for the little support I'm getting from this story, It's making me feel better about my writing and encouraging me to publish more stories thank you all for that. 

P.S- 
I didn't really know how to end the chapter so I just ended it. Hope it's not too bad for y'all.