57.

"Good morning baby," Daddy said taking a sip from his coffee. I smile and take a seat in my pink cushion chair. I sigh and play with my nails nervously. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. He chuckles and shakes his head. "You just did," He said. I smile slightly and look down. "No really daddy," I mumble biting my lip.

"Yeah go ahead," He said frowning.

"So as you know I'm 22 weeks along and that means I only have at least 15 more weeks pregnant," I said. I tuck some hair behind my ears and chew on my tongue. "We need to start preparing for the baby, I mean literally we don't even have a single shirt for the baby," I said rubbing my stomach. 

"I know Willow, but listen we have nowhere to put the baby, you're room not big enough to fit a crib and we can't have the baby sharing rooms with your brother," He said. "And the clothes we don't even know the baby's gender." He said.

"You don't need to know a baby's gender to buy clothes, I saw a baby once wear the cutest pink dress with ruffles and the baby was a boy," I said shrugging. 

"I guess it is the twenty-first century and we do need clothes and stuff," He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Okay, we'll start shopping after work today," He said taking a sip from his mug. I smile broadly and pull on my sweatshirt. "Thank you, daddy," I said biting my lip happily. 

"Good morning, dad," Levi said jumping into the room. 

"My future graduate," Daddy said with his arms wide. Levi laughs and walks into daddy's open arms. "I can't you'll be graduating next week," Daddy said hugging Levi tightly. Levi chuckles and pulls away from the hug. "You weren't this excited when Carter graduated," He said. 

Daddy looks around and brings his finger to his lips. "That's because you're not going to a performing art school and study art, you're going to yale to be a psychologist." He said smiling big. "You'll have more money did I ever have," He said smiling big. 

"Yeah I know all that studying actually paid off," Levi said rolling his eyes. Daddy punches his shoulder lightly. "Go make breakfast kid," He said taking a sip from his coffee. "We're hungry," He mumbles. 

Levi rolls his eyes but doesn't argue. 

I smile and look at Daire as he walks into the room. He groans and kisses my lips. "Graham, can I stay home today?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "I don't feel well," He said running his hand through his messy hair. I bite my lip and rub his arm. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shakes his head and holds his stomach. "I have a horrible stomach ache and my head hurts like crazy," He said.

"You wanna take a sick day?" He asked taking another sip from his coffee. 

Daire nods and sits down. "Please," He groans running his hands down his face. 

Daire sighs and places his empty cup in the sink. "Yeah sure but do your work, I really want you to graduate, so you can get a real job and take care of your family," He said rubbing his shoulder. Daddy turns to Levi who is making oatmeal in a pot. "Levi will be going to Yale, where are you going for college?" 

Daire shrugs. "I'm not going," He mumbles. 

Daddy nods his head and sits down when Levi places a bowl in front of him. "Well that's fine," He said stirring his oatmeal around. "I didn't go to college and I'm living decent," He said taking a bite from his oatmeal. 

"I'm going to go back to bed," Daire said standing up. He kisses my forehead before walking out of the kitchen. 

After a few minutes, daddy finishes his oatmeal and checks his watch. His eyes widen when he realizes the time. "Okay boys, I have to get to work and you two need to get to school." He said placing his dirty bowl in the sink. "Carter you're going to have to drive Levi, I have an important client in about 20 minutes."