UPDATE V

UPDATE (V) for @ashwaang

D.O'S POV.

"Jade?" I called, searching the ballroom frantically as I got out of the room leaving Sabrina alone. I didn't care if I looked like a total idiot.

"D.O!" Kai called, beckoning me over. I walked over, my eyes scanning the room. "Why are you running around so much? Who are you looking for?" He asked, slightly concerned.

"Jade. Have you seen her anywhere?" I asked, still damn worried.

He nodded, "I think I saw her leave earlier with her girlfriend and with Sabrina's litte brother." He said, trying to help, "If you run fast enough, I think you can catch up with them."

I nodded, "Thanks!" I almost yelled, already running away from her.

'I need to find her.' I thought, pushing past the crowd. I ran out the front doors, looking in every direction possible but I couldn't find her.

Then I saw Venice near the entrance. "Hey." I panted, looking at her. "Where's Jade?"

"Sorry... she left with Tom earlier." She said, looking at me, "I tried to ask her what was wrong but she just told me that she'd talk to me at my condo."

"What? Thomas?! WHAT IS... UGH!" I yelled.

"Whoa! Calm down!" Venice said, not understanding my frustration.

"Okay. Thanks for helping anyway." I said, turning to walk back to the building.

"D.O... I'm not sure if this will help, but if you want, I can give you the key to our apartment and you can wait there?" She gave me a weird looking key and a piece of paper, that I assume the address of her condominium.

I turned around and nodded at her. "Thanks so much." I took the key and was about to set off to their condominium.

I was about to leave the hall when I saw my mother, fuming mad at me while staring like a dagger at me. She walked over, "Where the hell are you going? I'm about to announce your upcoming marriage date and you are required to be there." She said, I can sense how mad she is to me but she is keeping her tone that to prevent scandals. "And, where's your fiancee?"

I turned my back at her, ignoring her.

"Darius!" She called, "If you step out of this hall, you know what will happen to you." She threatened me, like she always do since I was a kid.

I clenched my jaw and took the last courage I have, walking out from her. From Sabrina. From my fortune. From everyone.

Just to be with Jade.

I fumbled for the key in my pocket as I approached the front door.

Letting myself in, I sat on the stairs, waiting for Jade to return home.

'What do I say to her?' I realized I didn't plan what was going to happen when she walked through the door. I watched the clock flip numbers. I had already been waiting 2 hours. What was she doing with him? I started to worry. I unlocked my phone and dialed her number. It rang three times before she picked up.

"Hello?" she said, half laughing.

"Hello? Jade? Where are you?" I asked, I stopped myself from being worried.

"Darius! I'm out! Where are YOU!!!!" she giggled.

She had obviously been drinking.

"I'm waiting for you at Venice's condo unit, waiting for you to come home." I said seriously.

"Awwwww! That's so sweet! I'll come home RIIIIGGGHHTT now!" she then hung up on me.

'What the heck is that Thomas guy thinking?!' I slammed my fist onto the carpet. 'Ugh! What is she thinking?!'