Chapter 6 - Pain of Love

Start from the beginning

"What now?" He asked, not knowing why Lucius was crying again.

"I love you so much..." Lucius said.

"Then why are you crying?" Noah asked.

"Because..." Lucius said, hiding his face in his hands, "I don't know what I would do without you... I would be lost. I wouldn't know what love was. I wouldn't know what it felt like to have someone love me... I wouldn't feel like dying just to be with someone."

Noah laughed, shaking his head, "Will you stop crying."

Lucius turned to him with a helpless look as he yelled at him, "I can't! Stop laughing!" Noah couldn't stop himself, continuing to laugh as he got to his feet, extending his arm to Lucius so he'd take his hand, but it got slapped away as he got up, opening the door and leaving without another word to Noah.

"Lucius, wait!" Noah called after him, quickly locking the door, shoving the key in his pocket before rushing down the hall, grabbing a hold of Lucius's arm just as he reached the stairs, pulling him back and holding him against a wall before he grabbed a hold of his chin, making the mismatched, blue and brown eyes look up at him. "I didn't mean to laugh, you are just being adorable."

"Let go. I don't want to talk to you right now." Lucius said, Noah's eyes softening at the tear soaked cheeks.

"Love, come on." Noah sighed when Lucius tried to push him away, "Truth is, I feel the same way." Lucius stopped struggling, leaning back against the wall, his eyes glued to Noah's chest as he refused to look at him, feeling more tears in his eyes.

Lucius whimpered, leaning forward until his face was buried against Noah's chest as he said, "It's not the same..."

"How so? Tell me."

"You've felt this way for so long, but for me... everything I've ever thought, ever felt, just rushed back into me. After every memory I recall, every moment from my past... it's as if... as if I'm feeling it for the first time and it's so overwhelming that I can't help it."

Noah's hand touching the back of Lucius's head as he held him, mumbling, "Sorry that I was being insensitive."

"You were."

"Sorry for laughing."

"I don't forgive you." Lucius replied.

"What can I do?"

"Maybe if you kiss me..." Lucius answered, his hands clutching Noah's shirt at his waist.

Noah smiled, grabbing Lucius's chin and raising his head, leaning down before he pecked his lips, brushing his nose against Lucius's as he said, "What kind of kiss?" he pecked his lips again, "A small kiss like this?" he kissed him again, lingering against his soft, warm lips, "A long one like this?" he asked, taking his time with his next kiss before he pulled away, looking into Lucius's still teary, now heated gaze, "Or something more like this?" he asked, his lips pressing firmly to Lucius's, his tongue pressing between them before he gained entrance, slipping his tongue into Lucius's mouth, hearing his moan from deep in his throat. He slipped his knee between Lucius's legs, rubbing it against his crotch, feeling him hardening under his ministration.

A clearing of a throat was what made them break apart, Lucius still clutching Noah's shirt as their eyes turned to the top of the steps, seeing the white-haired alchemist standing there, hand on his hip with a raised eyebrow. Lucius instinctively pulled Noah closer, in an attempt to hide the evident bulge in his pants, his face turning a fierce shade of red.

"Didn't I make myself clear when I said to not come down here?" Tobias asked.

"Lucius remembered King Timothy, and he wished to see him." Noah replied.