Epilogue: Lazarus

A pair of green-yellow colored eyes gazed upward. A young boy who by the looks of it was no older than 4 stared at the golden statue in front of him. the boy's eyes etched its features deep within his mind, the statue of Lucifer was as brilliant as ever. Japan's savior was forever immortalized by the work of art. Raising his head the boy moved to copy the statue's pose. Chest puffed out the boy looked in the direction of Tartarus in his imagination he too imagined a pair of wings adorning his back spread wide. the people on the sidewalk smiled seeing the young boy pose. closing his eyes the boy felt a sting in his left eye causing the boy to let out a small grain before a voice suddenly caught his attention.

"Hikari! Hikari!"

Looking the boy saw his older sister, her white hair and red eyes searching the area in a slight panic. Shaking the pain in his left eye the young boy smiled before yelling, "Eri!" Catching the 14-year-old girl's attention the now-named Hikari saw his older sister look at where he was. Relief washed over Eri's face before she ran over to the young boy grabbing him into a hug. that hug didn't last for long as Eri pulled away giving a small glare to the boy.

"Hikari... I thought I told you to stay with me. Mama was going crazy when she saw that you weren't there."

Being scolded Hikari looked down, "I-I'm sorry but I wanted to see the statue." Pointing to the statue he saw Eri look over. Once her eyes fell on the statue a small smile came from Eri's lips. To Hikari, it looked a bit sad but the smile quickly disappeared from Eri's face.

"Come on Hikari we have to get back to mama." Eri opened up her hand Hikari took it as the two walked down the street together. Taking their time Hikari looked at everyone who passed by. The area was peaceful, from what Hikari had learned from his mother and sister Japan was once a chaotic place until Lucifer had saved them. He was the reason people today could live so freely.

From their stories, Hikari had grown to admire Lucifer but he wasn't the only one, many kids his age too, and even older held great admiration for Japan's savior. Breathing in some of the fresh air Hikari smiled as he held Eri's hand tighter the girl tightening her grip as in the distance they heard some distant yelling.

"WHERE'RE MY BABIES! YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BABIES?!"

"Oh no. Come on Hikari we have to hurry before mama hurts someone." Eri lifted Hikari putting the child in her arms as she ran full speed ahead. Hikari looking from his raised vantage point was able to see his mother. A beautiful woman with the same eyes as him, pink hair, and a very mature body currently latched onto a man's collar shaking him whilst screaming in his face asking if he had seen her babies. The man who she was shaking was already passed out by this point having been shaken so violently.

"Mama!" Yelling Eri got the woman's attention.

The woman seeing her suddenly dropped the man to the floor without care before she ran over to them both. With a smile she spoke, "There you both are! Hikari! What do you have to say for leaving your mama behind? You and your sister are my most precious babies do you understand how I would feel if I lost you." The young woman who looked no older than 22 years old hugged the both of them tightly. This woman was Mei Hatsume, C.E.O of Hatsume enterprise the #1 support company in Japan. Her popularity was the result of the information being leaked that she was the inventor who designed and made Lucifer's weapons, suit, and mask.

This of course had her popularity sky-rocket even before she had graduated from U.A 4 years ago. This along with her beauty had many suitors requesting her hand in marriage however it was soon found out that she was already married causing many to give up. Those who didn't at first eventually did once they saw how eccentric Mei was causing many to lose interest not that she cared.