Lair and concerns

Izuku Pov

Not stopping my run I eventually made it back to the dorms, with OFA still active I jumped up to my balcony avoiding my classmates while I waited for Aizawa. Sitting on the edge of my bed I couldn't help but think of Mei, a smile gracing my face. 'Maybe this time I found someone who cares'.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a knock on my door, getting up I made sure I had my hood up and everything I needed such as my pills, my phone, and a charger. Opening the door I saw Aizawa, All might, and Nezu looking at me. After they made sure I was ready they guided me to a car getting in we drove down the road heading for the mock city.

Timeskip

Finally, we arrived at the mock city, and I had to admit that it was very beautiful, a large amount of time had been put into the construction and for that, I had to mentally apologize to Powerloader and Cementoss. The beauty that is this city would be brought to flames and rubble.

Being handed an earpiece I took in and placed it in my ear as Nezu said that if the staff needed to contact me in any way the earpiece would be needed

Being handed an earpiece I took in and placed it in my ear as Nezu said that if the staff needed to contact me in any way the earpiece would be needed. He then handed me a map to where my villain lair would be along with everything I had requested as well. "Now Midoryia you are allowed to move your gear and equipment to another area if you would like but do not go out of the walls surrounding the city doing that would mean you forfeit from the game. Now you may begin your scouting of the city the heroes will arrive early tomorrow morning so time is limited good luck."

Nodding my head I spoke out, "Thank you Nezu, I do hope you enjoy the show." Activating OFA I jumped off scouting the city, jumping from rooftop to rooftop I marked several locations on my map, marking important key locations such as the power station, water plant, news stations, police, and fire stations, while also marking down hospitals, banks, churches and the building I suspected was the hero HQ.

It had taken me 3 hours to find and mark everything down but when I did I was satisfied with the info I had gained during this. 'The best way to beat an overwhelming force that has better equipment and larger numbers is to drive them to desperation.' that was the thought that ran through my mind as I planned out where to plant the explosives, 'limiting the supplies they would have will drive the hero team to buy or steal food and when they are at their lowest ill take out the biggest threat of Yaoyarozu.'

Figuring I spent enough time scouting out the city I went to where my villain lair was located on the map, after going through a few tunnels I finally arrived and when I saw it I admitted it wasn't bad but there wasn't any way this was going to be the main base. Walking forward I found several crates in the middle of the room, going up to them I opened them to reveal all of my gear, guns along with several attachments, ammunition, and the explosives I would be using. Inside I saw a case that didn't look like it belonged, grabbing it I set it on top of the gear before slowly opening it.