War day 2 (night) pt.2

You're getting a triple update and your gonna like it, also went way past the 6000 words so get a snack or something.

'W-why can't I breathe!? W-what are they yelling about!? I-I feel my skin, my hair, why doesn't it feel real!?' Katsuki Bakugou couldn't understand what was happening to him, he was dominated in a fight by that stupid useless Deku, and now people were crowding him, he felt closed in, he couldn't activate his quirk he couldn't do anything. What he didn't know was that he was experiencing his first-ever panic attack, an intense one at that, his thoughts were all jumbled up and his anxiety was through the roof, Izuku had experienced this exact same thing every day of his life though Bakugou hadn't and he couldn't stand it.

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY FAMILY!?"

"YOU MURDERER!!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

"YOU'RE A FREAK! A MONSTER!"

Robots and real civilians surrounded Bakugou screaming, sobbing, distraught. Cameras and phones in their hands the bright lights of their flash blinding Bakugou. His nerves getting at him Bakgou was a sweating mess, his eyes frantic, the device on his chest shocking him every time he tried to use his quirk to get the crowd away from him. "M-MURDERER IM A HERO! L-LUCIFER DID THIS!" Yelling he tried to push robots and people back.

"LIAR WE SAW THE ENTIRE THING MY DAUGHTER WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU HADN'T SHOWN UP SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!" A lone robot screamed this out its peers hearing him. With its functionality, it rushed Bakgou striking the boy to the floor with its metal arm before it was restrained.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR DAUGHTER SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE WAY!"

Making it worse for himself Bakugou his mind racing said what first popped up in his head but that only had the civilians angry, shocked, and in disbelief, everything was being recorded and that was the final straw. Both students and robots alike attacked Bakugou forcing the blonde-haired boy to fight back though without his quirk he had to rely on physical power. That in itself was another problem the fact he was quirkless now had him scared, he shouldn't be powerless he was Katsuki Bakugou the future number one hero but then Izuku's smile came back to mind along with his words.

'Enjoy being quirkless Kaachan, it's quite the life, you'll see.'

'Was this how that shitty nerd felt growing up? No, he was just weak! That's why I had to show him his place, Auntie Inko knew it as well that's why she did it too! I'm right everyone can see that! Im the stronger one here! Quirkless or not that fucking Deku will die!' Punching a robot in the face Bakugou kept trying to fight his only thoughts were to show that even without his quirk he was stronger, that he was better.

The numbers only grew as he fought, every screen in and out of the mock city had only one thing, his massacre of countless civilians, his irresponsibility, his lack of care for those he was supposed to protect, and his fighting. The faith the civilians had about the hero team was replaced, they were devils, the angel Lucifer was their true savior.

"Ground Zero!" Finally arriving the bruised and bloody Bakugou saw the extras he had on his team finally show up, controlling the crowd, the only reason the cops hadn't arrived was of because the western district alarms. Kirishima was the first to pick up Bakugou putting his friend's arm around his shoulder before hardening his body, glass bottles and rocks rained, trying all in vain to strike Bakugou as the others covered him all confused on why the civilians have turned on them.