Teachers pov (day 2 morning)

Musutafu, Japan (apartment 122)

Everything was so easy for Inko Midoryia, despite birthing an absolute waste of space it all shined in her favor every single time. Her shitty thing had a quirk now and after 2 more years, she would be able to collect on all the hard work she put into raising it. sitting on her couch Inko despite the early hour was already at the bottom of a whiskey bottle.

"HA! Almost there Inko, too bad it isn't here so I could hurt it some more, ahh those were the days." Leaning her head back Inko sighed contently as an almost nostalgic expression crossed her face. While one would associate making a face like that by remembering the times they had fun nights out with their friends the only things that came to her mind were nothing of the sort.

'It's screams are like music to my ears.' Inko wasn't remembering the times she had fun with Mitsuki nor the litany of men she had sex with after Hisashi left, no it was all centered around the torture she had inflicted on it, that it being her son Izuku Midoryia. Thinking about it had Inko wanting to grab a knife and make a request to UA so Izuku could come back to her home if only for a few hours.

That option got more enticing as she grabbed another bottle of alcohol before she started fishing around in her pockets but before she could pull her phone out and dial a number a loud knocking was heard at her door. Groaning Inko got up making her way to the door of her home, "Who the fuck is it?!"

Swinging the door open Inko saw the body and face of what to her was a very attractive man.

"Inko Midoryia?" Speaking out the man took his hat off allowing Inko to get a clear look at him

"Inko Midoryia?" Speaking out the man took his hat off allowing Inko to get a clear look at him. Inko seeing the man immediately smirked as seductively as she could, her waste of a son could wait for the man in front of her took priority.

"Hello, handsome~ Yes I'm Inko Midoryia can I help you~?" Leaning on the door frame Inko tried to seduce the man appearing as sexy as she could even unbuttoning two of the buttons on her shirt, though the man's face quickly turned disgust-filled before it was wiped away.

"Im Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi with the Musutafu police department could you please come with me to the station?" Waiting patiently Naomasa saw Inko freeze for a minute before she spoke though the way she gritted her teeth told him she was definitely angry. Fishing into his coat he grabbed handcuffs though he didn't bring them out.

"Oh, is there a problem?" Her fist trembled, she was afraid, rage-filled, and downright ready to murder, 'That piece of shit! after all, I have done for him, allowed him to live, eat my leftovers this is how he repays me!' Gritting her teeth Inko looked at the man waiting for her answer.

"No there isn't a problem, that is if the report we received is false." Narrowing his eyes Naomasa saw Inko's fist clench even tighter the veins on her hand popping through her skin.