Teachers' Pov (War Day 4 {Night})

There was no break in the action, Kendo was being insulted heavily and even Midnight recoiled at the harsh words that were thrown about. Being the R-rated hero she had these insults thrown at her but by this many people and at this much ferocity it wasn't a surprise that Kendo had shrunk into Monoma's coat trying to cover herself.

"YOU FILTHY HERO WHORE!"

"Oh god, that poor girl." All the female heroes in the room sympathized with Kendo's current predicament her sobbing eyes looking at the people she swore to protect during the game insulting her. The remaining hero team pushed their way through the crowds trying desperately to get through, but it didn't come without the civilians throwing punches at the heroes physically assaulting them. They eventually got to and helped her up making it their job to get to the hero tower the citizens following behind them their berating not stopping.

It was utter chaos and they still had no visual of Izuku the cameras in the sewer system randomly cutting out no video or audio coming out. Barely anyone paid attention to this because of what was happening with the hero team. They had successfully gotten Kendo inside where the girls helped her, cleaning the girl and even giving her some of their clothes to dress her. In the common room, Bakugou was on another one of his rants.

"Baseless threats that all Bakugou can say, Midoriya outclasses him in every category." Cementoss finally spoke up, he had been but a silent Observer for most of the game but Bakugou's voice was starting to irritate him, his threats were all empty filled with insults that made the boy feel bigger than what he was.

"Agreed, especially now that Bakugou has been rendered quirkless, but the better question is what is going to happen with Kendo? The hero team still needs a competent leader and as much as I hate to say it none of the students left can do that job." Ectoplasm looked at the students some of them were losing spirit which was something noticeable to everyone.

Going back to viewing the hero team's status Todoroki was restless seemingly trying to calm himself down as Bakugou's rants got louder, Toshinori shook his head, "Young Todoroki don't do it..."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! DEKU THIS, DEKU THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT?!"

Toshinori sighed he saw it coming from a mile away as Todroki threw Bakugou to the ground, the infighting within the hero team was something that had been building up since Izuku's reveal about his past. The teachers all knew this was a possibility and now that it's happening they could only hope it doesn't destroy the hero team entirely. Bakugou tried to fight back getting kicked to the floor, the heroes in the common room watched none stepping in.

"Asui's and Kirishima's fatigue is catching up, they aren't looking so good, they look even worse than Aizawa's eye bags." Present Mic noticed the two heroes both students were nearly falling asleep while standing up.

Even with Present Mic pointing this out the teachers didn't stop looking at Todoroki who was currently hitting bakugou his voice coming out as a yell.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU EGOCENTRIC FUCKING SCUMBAG, I SEE NOW THAT EVERYTHING MIDORIYA SAID WAS TRUE, YOU'RE THE FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE, YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT! WE ALL ARE, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HIS FRIENDS AND WE FUCKING TURNED OUR BACKS ON HIM!"

Todoroki kept hitting Bakugou bruising the boy's face and causing blood to seep out the corners of Bakugou's mouth. Anger was clearly taking over Todoroki's mind but his punches were losing power until the boy shoved Bakugou to the ground letting go of Bakuou's hero costume. Hound Dog started as the color in Todoroki's eyes started fading, "Damn..."