The True King

"Jaku hospital is just the place he would hide." Izuku looked at the building in front of him, his left hand free from the confines of his glove an address written in pen still visible although the ink had rubbed off just a bit. reaching into his suit Izuku brought out his glove covering his free hand.

Now ready he walked to the glass doors of the hospital as expected it ran like a true stable facility, with sick patients waiting to be treated, injured coming to have their daily check-ups and nurses going from patient to patient asking if they had any appointments. A perfect front for someone who wanted to hide their true intentions without suspicion. Walking inside Izuku looked around, before closing his eyes, a twisting stab hitting his head before he opened them up. Tilting his head down a small smile came to Izuku's face, the basement was indeed a clever spot.

walking forward Izuku put his hands behind his back, his chest puffed out in a matter of superiority as he checked the area around him eyes searching. Going to the main hallway Izuku was stopped when a nurse small in stature with silky red hair stepped in front of him clipboard in hand. "Excuse me, sir? Do you have an appointment? if not I going to request that you leave this area." As kindly as she could the nurse wanted to shrink back as Izuku's eyes landed on her.

"Were you not informed of my arrival? I see the state of this hospital is worse than I was told, do you not have the management that would tell their employees of such an important event?" Looking at the confused girl Izuku stared at her nametag, "Very well I shall inform you myself Karane, my name is Hurata Hideo. I was sent on rumors of malpractice, the board of officials has entrusted the task of investigating this Hospital to me as such hindering my investigation raises my suspicion of your operations. I warn you now Mrs. Karane I'm very good at remembering names, your RN license will be revoked as soon as I get with my superiors if you impede my investigation further. Now tell your colleagues that I'm to have unrestricted access throughout the entirety of this facility or this hospital will be shut down and coconspirators will be prosecuted, fined, and arrested for obstruction." Leaning down Izuku glared at the young girl his eyes narrowing, "So make your choice..."

Karane shivered her eyes brimming with tears as she looked at Izuku, "R-Right a-away S-sir." Karane stepped out of the way, fear gripping her entire body, but she regained enough composure to spread the word amongst her fellow colleagues, the girl's tearful retelling of what Izuku told her crushed all doubt that this was real.

With no one in his way, Izuku walked through the halls of the hospital checking every room his mind telling him where his target was the entire time. Finally, he checked the morgue of the hospital entering the cold room where countless bodies were laid their organs already having been scooped out, while the bodies were frozen to be preserved. Going throughout the room Izuku checked every nook and cranny before moving to a section of the wall, if he were as insane and cliche as an evil doctor he would hide the entrance behind a wall of bodies.

His fingers searched for any gaps between the wall and metal containers Izuku moved the wall it screeching across the ground as he uncovered an elevator the metal doors closed tightly. Getting the mask out of his suit pocket Izuku put the mask on it tightly attaching it to his jaw and nose. Lucifer sticking his hands in the gap of the doors pried them open with ease revealing an elevator shaft the cables flowing downward into a pure black abyss. Grabbing one of the cables Lucifer used black whip to stab into the metal container shifting it as he started to slip down the cable. Enclosing himself in the darkness he slid down the wind rushing past his face before he stopped his momentum grabbing the cable hard his gloves integrity not failing in the slightest as his feet touched a solid surface beneath him.