War day 1 (night)

Setsuna, Kirishima, Tsu, and Ojiro were worried, not only did Izuku have real explosives but Sato's throat was cut right in front of them and the thought of it being real made the group nauseous. Currently, they were heading to the news station per Bakugou's orders and that was another reason they were worried, they were heading straight to Izuku's last location and he already took Sato out of the game like nothing.

Relaxing their nerves the group of heroes prepared themselves but were confused when civilians were pounding on the entrance of the building yelling for them to help although it was muffled by the glass.

"HELP PLEASE!"

The heroes saw them hanging their fists on the doors in a panic so investigating they found the entrance locked by a padlock trapping everybody inside robots and U.A students alike. Ojiro taking initiative broke open the padlock and the flood gates were open upon the heroes, civilians screaming as they ran out of the building knocking themselves into the heroes in the process. Trying to calm the civilians Tsuyu and Setsuna told Ojiro and Kirishima to check on Sato and the other hostages.

"Red Riot, Tailman, check on the hostages inside and keep a lookout for Lucifer, he couldn't have gotten far," Setsuna yelled out the order as she held a crying man, his coat and hat covering his face as he held onto the hero with one hand and the other on his heart. Setsuna realizing this man may be having a panic attack deviated some of her duties to Tsu before she looked down at the man, "Sir are you okay?"

"M-my- he-heart." The man clutched his heart under his coat harder.

This was a difficult situation the hospital was already destroyed and if this was a real emergency then the man's condition could worsen. Holding onto the man Setsuna turned her head to Tsu about to speak but was stopped when something poked her in the gut. Looking a long silver barrel was planted firmly where her liver was.

Stunned Setsuna felt multiple small impacts against her stomach hurting extremely bad before red fluid dripped down her hero costume and onto the floor with what looked like casings as well. In her ear, Setsuna heard the voice of Vlad King sad and regretful, "Setsuna you are out. You cant move or speak ectoplasm's clone will come and pick you up just sit tight." Setsuna was out? Looking at the man she was holding in pain and shock she saw a single slit green eye staring at her before she hit the floor abruptly, as gravity was taken away from her feet and an impact hit the side of her head. Her vision fading she saw the man disappear into a nearby crowd before she fell unconscious.

The civilians nearby who had calmed down somewhat only screamed more as one of the heroes that had saved them was dropped to the ground red liquid flowing on her hero costume. Tsu hearing the screams turned to see Setsuna on the ground bleeding, running up to the girl Tsu placed her hand on the red liquid examining it as she panicked the fluid looking like real blood.

"L-Lizardy!? *ribbit!*" trying to move the girl and speak to her Aizawa's voice came through her ear.

"Tsuyu, Setsuna has been eliminated from the game she can't speak or move, she is considered dead."

Tsu hearing this only looked at the "body" stunned and racked with conflicting feelings as her fellow hero essentially died right next to her and she could have just as easily been killed. That realization plagued Tsu's mind as she imagined herself covered in blood dying on the side of the street unable to cry for help. Tsu couldn't move she was too scared to do anything but the troubles didn't end there.