Prep day 1

Izuku Pov

Wiping the smile off my face I looked at the clock on the nightstand reading that it was 5:30 am, 'I guess that OFA dream took longer than I realized.' standing away from the mirror I reached inside myself like how I usually went full cowling but unlike the normal 8% I bumped it to 30% feeling a much bigger boost without any hurting what so ever, I felt the lightning dance around my body as it was vibrant green. Raising my left arm I extended it feeling a tugging feeling in it I pulled and like that I watched as the tattoo started getting darker before a black tentacle whipped out of my arm hitting the floor causing a loud crash but luckily nothing was broken.

Cutting off OFA the substance receded into my arm the tattoos going back to normal, shaking my head I felt my stomach rumble as I skipped dinner last night. Going into my closet I grabbed a long sleeve and a sweater putting the hood up covering my hair while the Tattoos were covered up. Grabbing the jar of painkillers I exited my dorm room Iida was right in front of my face, as quickly as I could I put my head low hiding my eyes as he spoke to me.

"Midoryia are you ok? I heard something crash coming from your room."

"Im fine." 'Asshole' Closing my door fully I walked past Iida the pills rattling in my pocket as I took slow steps down the stairs. Coming into the kitchen I headed straight to the cabinet grabbing a bowl and a spoon, setting them down before getting the cereal and the milk. Putting my spoon in the bowl I took a few bites before the rest of the class woke up.

Seeing them enter the common room, I tried not to get angry especially when Uraraka ran up to me.

"Good morning Deku! what are you planning on doing for the prep time?"

"Sorry, Uraraka I can't tell you." turning away from her I took the spoon back into my hand, 'Why can't she just leave me the fuck alone.' Bringing the spoon up I was hit with pain causing me to drop the spoon back in the bowl. My hand had the familiar sensation of when I broke it and shattered my bones saving Kota from Muscular. Pushing through the pain I took picked the spoon back up finishing my cereal as I couldn't just take painkillers right in front of the class, they would look at me with pity like in the assembly.

Standing up I put the bowl in the sink, before making my way outside the dorm, taking two painkillers the pain in my hand stopped as I entered the main U.A building. Heading up the stairs I went to Snipe's office. Knocking on the door I heard snipe call me in.

"Ah Midoryia principal Nezu told me to expect you today, I must say that your request for guns, explosives, and being alone surprised me."

"Yeah well I wanted to test my self and the guns and explosives will help me win this and also could you keep this secret?"

"I'll keep it secret so let's see how you do, follow me."

Walking after Snipe he leads me into a shooting range that he used for practice watching I saw him load a Glock 18 before pulling the slide back. Putting the safety on he handed it to me. Directing he placed me in one of the ranges a body target was placed on.

"Alright now using guns you have to make sure you know where your finger is at all times, next never point your weapon at anyone who you aren't targeting, and make sure you keep aware of your surroundings. Now bey your left finger there is the safety right now it's on but if you push in the little button it turns the safety off."