Chapter 21

"What are you doing?" my gaze leaves the computer and travels up to the tall man wrapped in just a towel around his hips, leaving most of his newly washed body exposed for my eyes only. That Is the closest to naked that I have seen Miles and it's not the first time because he showers every single day and tends to leave the shower half-naked and I'm kind of used to it, actually I really enjoy it.

I enjoy the short walk he makes as he walks out of the bathroom door that's inside our bedroom and walks past our bed and enters the door to the huge closet that's also inside the bedroom. I close my computer and throw it aside on the bed, not wanting him to see what I'm doing with it as I come up with a lie, "nothing important, just looking for a job." Liar, you were totally stalking him, trying to find out something about his family that he doesn't like to talk about at all. A voice inside me, probably my consciousness whispers in my mind, making me feel horrible for lying to him.

It's been two weeks since I got him pissed by insisting on learning something about his family. Two weeks since he disappeared for hours and got back home drunk. Two weeks since I decided that I would have to pursue information about his family by myself.

"I've already told you several times and this is a reminder just in case, that you don't have to work, I got everything covered. But if you feel like working then that's another thing, Sunshine," he informs me while he dries his hair with another towel. "I know, but I really do want to work. I've been feeling useless ever since I lost my last job and I hate feeling useless so I really need to get a job and do something of more necessity than just sitting around here all day waiting for you."

"You are very useful, Sunshine. Having you here waiting for me gives me a reason to come to the house that I bearly entered before you moved here. Spending a whole day in my office was a habit that you broke," he uncovers his face from the towel and looks at me with a meaningful smile that confirms his words. I feel my heart doing a happy flip inside my chest, a feeling I'm starting to get used to because that has become e funny habit of my heart in the presence of Miles. "Well, I'm glad I'm for some use but I still can't sit around and wait for you all day every day,"

"Hey, It's the second time you say that and I tried to ignore it the first time but you're just hurting my feelings now. Isn't waiting for me exciting enough for you?" he utters with a pretend hurt expression on his face. "There is nothing exciting about waiting for you to come home," I tease him, rolling my eyes. "Oh, is that so?" the towel that he was holding to his head is now laying on the floor, and Miles that was standing in front of the bed is currently leaning on the bed with his hands on each side of me bending over me.

"You're telling me that you don't long after this when I'm gone?" his lips press against mine, leaving the taste of toothpaste on my tongue as his tongue slowly slips into my mouth, making my heart beat faster in excitement. "And you don't miss this?" his lips make their way down to my neck, leaving slow kisses and sucking on my skin, making my pulse go wiled. "Or maybe this isn't appealing enough for you?" I feel his lips on my stomach, near my belly button while he slowly sinks me down on the bed making me lay down as he drags my shirt up exposing my bare skin to the touch of his lips. My heart isn't the only thing pounding now, I can feel the beat between my legs too.

"Miles," a moan comes out of my mouth unexpectedly. This is the first time I've moaned for any guy, not because it's the first time I cuddle but because no other man has ever made me feel this kind of excitement and pleasure. My hand covers my mouth in reflection, embarrassed by the sound that left my mouth. The kissing stops because now Miles is looking at me with that annoying grin on his face which makes my cheeks rise in temperature even more out of shame. "Don't hold those beautiful sounds back, Sunshine," my hand is removed from my mouth by his hand as he continues kissing me, lowering the kisses with every second that passes. I think my body is about to explode.