Part 70 Chen Lulu x Ji Changge

September.

Four Seasons Barbecue Restaurant reopened after a thorough renovation.

The signs and tables and chairs have been renewed, the walls have been repainted, the grills have been replaced with new ones, the area has been expanded, the number of manpower has increased, and the business has become more prosperous.

Chen Lulu did all this. Because of Ji Changge's illness, Chen Lulu worried that her overwork would not be conducive to physical recovery, so she asked her to rest more, and then she took care of it herself. However, the recipe in the store is still the original recipe, and there has not been any change, nor has it affected the mood of the diners.

In addition, Chen Lulu's clothing company is also directly established in Chongyuan. Not only did the company open here, she even bought a house here. The house is facing the river, with beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows and a wide field of vision. Every night, the river scene against the backdrop of neon can be seen to be unbelievably beautiful.

The decoration of the house is very simple, which she figured out based on the aesthetics of Ji Changge. There are a total of 400 square meters upstairs and downstairs, with gardens and swimming pools. It is not very flamboyant, and the space is quite large, not too tight. In addition, a room was reserved for Ji Changge's music. She just wanted to give Ji Changge the most comfortable environment she could think of.

Momo asked her whether it was worth doing it for the same **** who might leave the world at any time. She just smiled. There is no one-stroke scale that can be weighed in emotional matters. It is not worth it, nor is it counted according to the rules of the world, but it depends on your own heart.

She only knew that she wanted to be with Ji Changge as much as possible in the next time. Although she didn't know how many times she could meet with Ji Changge, she would cherish every time.

At the same time, Chen Lulu may not have noticed it herself. In the past few months, her transformation has been tremendous.

Once, she was a person who didn't pay much attention to her health. She ate indiscriminately with meals, ate medicine indiscriminately, and wore clothes indiscriminately. She basically didn't think too much about herself. Don't think about whether it will put a burden on your body. But now she has paid great attention to self-cultivation.

Stop drinking, staying up late, and taking medicine. She even started cooking by herself. I often get up and go to the market to pick fresh ingredients and come back, carefully use some tricks to remove the pesticides that may be left on the top; often mixed in some health issues on how to nourish the stomach, note the dishes that nourish the stomach, and make it for season Changge eats. In addition, a dietitian made a special trip for Ji Changge to systematically configure a set of nutritious meals suitable for her.

In just a few months, she seemed to have grown a lot. In addition, I really learned how to love someone. To love someone is to keep oneself healthy and healthy, and then to raise the other person healthy and healthy, each other healthy, so that the life will become long.

Mid-November.

After the company finished a wave of activities, Chen Lulu convened everyone for a regular meeting. After returning home to make a meal, she drove to the hospital.

There was a wind in Chongyuan today. As soon as the sanitation workers swept away all the fallen leaves on the road, another round of golden leaves fell on the wind and laid out on the ground. The green light was on. When Chen Lulu stopped by the zebra crossing, she looked out of the car window and saw that the branches outside were getting bald. No wonder someone associates this season with sadness.