Part 59

Cheng Yan never expected that the necklace Liu Yixin bought for her would turn out to be a fake. Her shame expand as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

Clenching her fist, Cheng Yan couldn't hold back anymore, flushed turned around and pointed to the necklace to question Liu Yixin: "Mom! What's going on? Why would you buy fakes?!"

Liu Yixin was stunned by her and she stubbornly said: "I was watching you all the time and said you said you liked it. One of my friend who happened to be a purchasing agent. She said that she could get the goods so I bought it from her. I didn't know it was fake, if I know it was fake, I won't buy it."

Cheng Yan was still very angry when she heard this but she really couldn't afford to lose: "Then why do you need to find a purchasing agent? Can't this kind of thing be purchased casually?"

Liu Yixin was stunned by what she said and didn't know how to explain it and finally swallowed and had to tell the truth: "Because she said there will be discounts through her channels..."

She didn't want to do this in the first place but there are some problems in her husband's company, its not so good now and the funds are not enough but she does not want to lose face among the sisters because she can't afford some valuables. So I thought of this way. Speaking of which, most of the things she wears now are not bought in the store but bought from that friend. The reason why she bought it there was because she trusted that friend very much but she didn't expect that her friend was not a good person.

When Cheng Yan heard her mother say such a thing, she was even more angry and almost fainted. Doesn't it show even more that she's very Low? As a rich and beautiful, my mother went to buy something for a discount. Wouldn't it be laughable? I don't know what people on the internet think of themselves now.

Her temples ached suddenly and Cheng Yan's brain was so dizzy that she didn't know what to do and ran out angrily. Liu Yixin followed her and chased her.

This is really a good show. Ye Ling couldn't help but shook her head then turned her head to look at Fan Qiuyue next to her: "What are you gonna take?"

Fan Qiuyue smiled and pointed to a necklace with a very simple and low-key design and said to the cabinet sister: "Just this."

After Ye Kehuan retracted her gaze from the doorway, she had no idea about the farce just now, and she didn't care at all. She just shrugged her eyebrows and turned her head to look at Jiang Laien: "Right, do you want me to put it on you?"

Jiang Laien was taken aback for a while, looked down at the bag in her hand and then smiled: "Okay."

Ye Kehuan laughed when she heard the words. After taking the box with the necklace out of the bag and opening it, Ye Kehuan stood behind Jiang Laien, tilted her head, buckled it gently and then fix her hair.

I have to say that the design of this necklace is really wonderful, the thin chain looks simple and elegant, the sapphire is transparent and free of impurities, which is a very beautiful. Jiang Laien has always been particularly suitable for blue, so it complements her even more, as if its tailor-made just for her.

"It's so beautiful." Ye Kehuan walked around to her again and looked at the woman infront of her and she couldn't help feeling very happy.

She didn't care about money before and she didn't spend much money herself. Her mother would buy it for her if she lacked anything so she didn't feel much about spending money and she wouldn't feel anything special because of shopping But now she finally found the joy of spending money. She found that spending money on Jiang Laien was much more interesting and satisfying than spending money on herself.