Part 48

Originally, Ye Kehuan just wanted to stop but later she didn't know what happened. She found that even if she wanted to stop, she couldn't stop. Jiang Laien's breath, everything about Jiang Laien is constantly impacting, disturbing her sanity making her want more things and making her breathing more and more heavy.

Before they knew it, the two kissed for several minutes.

Under such a strong and intoxicating kiss, Jiang Laien gradually dissolved into her world like water but still felt that it was not enough, it was toxic, she was really obsessed with this feeling. As they continued to deepen the kiss, in the interweaving of each other's warm breath Jiang Laien felt a kind of drowning.

They don't know how long it took and finally, the two people gradually separated.

Jiang Laien's white skin was already fainted with a light crimson color and it was even more charming. I saw it like the first blooming branches, stained with morning dew flowers.

Ye Kehuan put down her long eyelashes and looked at her face with a smile: "Do you understand now?"

After Jiang Laien calmed down , she half-opened her eyes, her eyes filled with smoke slightly blurred and she still insisted: "I don't understand."

Ye Kehuan lowered her head, smiled and let go of her: "Really?"

"Are you laughing right now." Jiang Laien coughed softly then turned her red hot face to the side.

Ye Kehuan wanted to say something but at this time, her mobile phone rang a message alert. So Ye Kehuan had to take it out.

I saw a message from Cheng Xin on the screen of the phone: "Although the company has already bought a marketing account and sent a bunch of pictures and texts to witness your friendship, the effect is still not very good. Jiang Laien is too hot and things the size of sesame are being magnified, the public still laughed at us fiercely. At a glance they knew that we were washing but its fine just don't make any reckless actions."

Ye Kehuan was dumbfounded for a while and suddenly wanted to laugh, so she replied, "You can rest assured."

Cheng Xin: "What is going on with you and Jiang Laien? Aren't you fine before?"

Ye Kehuan also tilted her head and looked at her for a long time then replied: "Sister Cheng, I and Laien are fine."

Cheng Xin: "Laien, do you know that your name for her is about to become a black spot? Everyone says you have a thick-skinned face and you don't even know your senior. You neither call her Teacher Jiang nor call her Jiang Senior, You don't know how high the sky is."

Upon seeing this, Ye Kehuan raised her hand and stroked her temple. She also saw it today. There are some things. They also specially cut out the program pictures they recorded and compared her with others. They said that other younger generations respect Jiang Laien's name but she's the only one who Call her by her name and it makes people feel uncomfortable. It was really a wall that was pushed at the back by everyone and no one cared about it at first.

In addition, Ye Kehuan's previous "black material", "experience" and so on were constantly shaking outside. The most ridiculous is there are even rumors that the reason why she got the script of "Black Devour" is because she made some shameful deals. After all Ye Kehuan's bad acting skills are well known.

As for what the transaction is, everyone's speculation is all about selling herself because judging from what Ye Kehuan wears, everyone doesn't think she's a rich person. As a result everyone's brains became bigger and they began to think about whether Ye Kehuan's previous resources were all obtained like that.