Part 29

"Really?" Ye Kehuan's words made Jiang Laien couldn't help laughing.

Ye Kehuan was taken aback for a moment and hurriedly said, "Let's... let's play."

"Good." Jiang Laien nodded.

In fact, they had already memorized the lines or something. With the help of Jiang Lai'en, Ye Kehuan also got the hang of it. When it came to the scene, it was very easy and effortless and it was completed soon.

After Ye Kehuan returned to her room, she felt a little strange when she remembered the fascination with Jiang Laien.

After thinking about it for a long time, Ye Kehuan shook her head, pressed her temple put down the script, turned off the light and started to sleep.

The next day at less than five o'clock in the morning, Ye Kehuan and Jiang Laien got up and set off for the crew. Because of the early days of the sky, everything seems to be deeply asleep, still far from waking up.

After sitting down in the dressing room, the two of them seized the time to eat the cakes and sugar-free soy milk bought by the assistant while they were putting on make-up. They also read over the script by the way. Being an actor seems to be like this. What always displayed in front of the public is the glamorous side, which makes many people always think that they can make money by moving their arms and legs casually but they don't know that behind the screen, They really paid a lot.

Of course except for the water monster.

Cheng Yan looked at Ye Kehuan from the side, only cursed in her heart, "Really able to pretend to work hard", then walked to Jiang Laien and smiled: "Jiang's skin is really good."

After finally being stationed in the same crew as the heavyweight players in the entertainment industry, Cheng Yan will of course try to get closer. You know, if you can break into Jiang Lai'en's circle of friends then her reputation will increase a lot.

When Jiang Laien heard the words, she looked up at her and smiled: "I'm sorry."

After saying the simple two words, Jiang Laien continued to read the script again and she didn't want to talk to her at all and even chatted with Ye Kehuan about the dream she saw last night.

Cheng Yan was watching but she couldn't figure out what Ye Kehuan was so good about and Jiang Laien was able to fight her fiercely.

After a while, after putting on makeup, Ye Kehuan walked out and saw that the outside was already shooting. This scene is Zhang Haotian's play. He plays a policeman. He is also Su He's friend in the play. He handles a recent case in the bureau.

Ye Kehuan stood there watching everyone filming and suddenly there was a rush of blood. It has to be said that the power school is the power school. One look and one action can always be done in a special place and it is very life-like with no trace of acting, as if he is the character in the play but he happens to be pretended Up the camera.

In a blink of an eye, when Zhang Haotian's filming was over, it was Ye Kehuan's turn.

Before the audition, I took the shot in a small room but today I will officially enter the apartment of the well-set hostess Su He.

After entering, I saw that the layout was quite sloppy, whether there was a folded quilt on the bed, the clothes were also on the ground, everything was messy but it was messy and not dirty, and it was quite a restoration of the script.

Since Ye Kehuan has performed this episode once, it is quite handy to perform it this time.

Lu Yan cleared her throat after seeing it from the sidelines: "It's okay to act."