Part 28

Because Ye Kehuan accidentally touched the sensitive area, Jiang Laien was also stunned. The subtle feeling was really hard to describe.

After Ye Kehuan got over, she immediately loosened Jiang Laien, and stood in front of the pot again with hot earlobes. Holding the handle of the pot, she started to fry the ribs inside and said, "Fry each piece well. The ribs are all nicely colored and then..."

Jiang Laien stood by, trying to take Ye Kehuan's words seriously but she couldn't concentrate. She always felt as if Ye Kehuan's hands were still covering her body and the electric current-like touch could not dissipate for a long time.

After a while, several dishes finally came out one after another and the two people took them to the dining table and sat down.

Compared with other places, the lighting in the dining area looks a bit dim but in this way, the food on the table appears fuller and richer. Jiang Laien had been stunned by those foods before she even moved her chopsticks.

"The dishes you cooked really look delicious." Jiang Laien put her hands slightly together and placed it on her cheek.

Ye Kehuan nodded.

But the fact is that, to Ye Kehuan the deliciousness of the food at this table does not seem to be as good as one ten thousandth of Jiang Laien sitting on the side. Yes, Jiang Laien seems to be more delicious than all the delicacies of mountains and seas. Ye Kehuan found some weird thoughts in her heart about to move.

Then Jiang Laien poured two cups of drinks, one for Ye Kehuan, one cup was lifted in the air, smiling: "Okay, come on, we will Celebrate your role of Su He!"

"Okay." Ye Kehuan's lips curled slightly and then she picked up her glass of drink, touched it gently and drank the drink into her belly.

At this time, in a certain villa.

Ye Kehuan's rival, Cheng Yan sat in front of the makeup mirror. After removing her earrings, she stared at herself in the mirror and her eyes became red blood unknowingly.

"So, you mean, Director Chen asked Ye Kehuan to act as the heroine and then he asked me to act as the vicious female partner Mo Jiaojiao?" Cheng Yan suddenly turned her head and looked at the agent Liu Neng who was standing next to her. .

"Yes." Liu Neng nodded.

"Ha," Cheng Yan, after listening, suddenly slapped the dressing table, "What an international joke?! Ye Kehuan played the heroine but I'm playing the vicious female partner in it? Why?! Ye Ke Is there something tricky between Kehuan and Chen Fei?"

"Yanyan, don't be so impatient, we have to think for the good of everything, right?" Liu Neng put her hands on her shoulders, trying to stabilize her emotions.

"How do you think I can benefit? In a short period of time, the person surnamed Ye first took away my opportunity to show and then took away my hostess club. What about you, what did you do? You didn't get anything for me! Liu Neng what can you do, I think you can just change your name to Wu Neng!" Cheng Yan began to shake her face on the spot.

"Obviously I'm a bigger player than her and my acting skills are better than her. After the audition, she became the heroine and I became the female partner. What do others think of me?!" Cheng Yan's anger this time was so high that it was unprecedented. , She didn't get to participate in that variety show before and it didn't make her this so angry.

Liu Neng frowned when she was scolded and she dared not speak because Cheng Yan was born in a rich family and had a lot of business behind her and she couldn't afford to offend her at all.