Part 31

In the script, it was written that after a few mouthfuls of noodles Qi Luo drank a few more sips of wine and became a veritable drunk. Su He was forced to take her into the bathroom and wash.

After Ye Kehuan and Jiang Laien walked to the bathroom, the surrounding staff began to set up their seats.

Obviously Ye Kehuan didn't need to undress in this scene, she was the one who undressed but she was the one who twisted.

"Let's start." Chen Fei said when everything was ready.

Ye Kehuan blinked and nodded.

"Action!"

do my best! It's not a big-scale drama. It's neither kissing nor that. What are you afraid of? !

Ye Kehuan looked at Jiang Laien who was already lying in the bathtub, squatting down, muttering not to be NG in her heart, and said lines: "How long have you been floating outside, it's dirty like this..."

Trying to control her hands and not let herself tremble, Ye Kehuan released the water while unbuttoning the first button of Jiang Laien's shirt.

Under the shirt, she didn't wear anything. If you continue to unbutton it, you will probably see some places you shouldn't look at...Although Chen Fei's camera positions have avoided Jiang Laien's sensitive spots, the staff may not be able to see where you are but Ye Kehuan can see everything, even though the light is dim and there's still water in the bathtub.

If, if all untied...

After understanding, Ye Kehuan was really dying, so she paused and sat down on the ground.

Chen Fei raised his head and looked at her: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Laien in the bathtub also opened her eyes, pulled her clothes slightly and looked at her.

Ye Kehuan was stunned for a moment, turned to look at him bowed her head and apologized: "Director, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," Chen Fei looked at her for a while, "start again."

"Yeah." Ye Kehuan nodded and squatted down next to the bathtub again.

"Are you okay?" At this moment, Jiang Laien held her hand on the edge of the bathtub, looked at Ye Kehuan and asked softly.

Ye Kehuan looked at her eyes and saw that her neckline and shirt were slightly open, revealing a small piece of delicate collarbone. She could not help but cough softly and shook her head: "It's okay, that is, I just doesn't feel very comfortable today."

Ye Kehuan lied. She suddenly discovered that she seemed to have lied a lot in front of Jiang Laien, reincarnated as if she had lied.

After listening, Jiang Laien was a little worried: "Would you like to talk to Director Chen? Let's go to the hospital to get it see?"

"No, I'm okay, let's continue shooting!" Ye Kehuan immediately shook her head when she heard the word hospital.

"That's good." Jiang Laien nodded.

Finally, after NG three times, Ye Kehuan took off Jiang Laien's clothes smoothly and then forced herself to focus on the water surface instead of casting her eyes to some places under the water surface.

"Unexpectedly, I met the real version of Nie Xiaoqian..." Ye Kehuan continued to speak then wiped Jiang Laien's arms and shoulders with a towel.

At this time, Jiang Laien began to groan and grabbed Ye Kehuan's hand: "Mom..."

Yes, it is written in the script that the reason why Su He is determined to help Qi Luo is precisely because Qi Luo appears pitiful in many small details, which touches Su He.