Part 9

Ye Kehuan heard the two people chatting about cutting vegetables there, and she felt that she was not feeling well anywhere.

Then Jiang Lin nodded: "I probably understand, I'll try again."

As a result, Zhou Junyi was a little farther away from her, yet he still looked at her with a smile on his face.

Ye Kehuan watched for a while. Although she was still smiling when facing the camera, the pot of old vinegar in her heart could not be recovered after being overturned.

Obviously, she and Jiang Laien are more familiar than Zhou Junyi.

"Ke Huan..." At this moment, Liu Yun stretched her head from one side and looked at Ye Kehuan, which also made Ye Kehuan regain her mind.

"Hey!" Ye Kehuan also looked at her, "What's wrong?"

"Come and help me pinch the roots of these bean sprouts. I am a little busy here." Liu Yun wiped the water stains splashed on her face as she spoke.

Ye Kehuan glanced at Zhou Junyi and Jiang Laien for the last time, and then walked towards Liu Yun: "Come!"

Walking to Liu Yun, Ye Kehuan grabbed a handful of bean sprouts and was about to pinch.

"Come on, I'll teach you how to do it..." Liu Yun saw that Ye Kehuan was a young woman, thinking that she should not be able to do so, so she wanted to take the initiative to teach her.

As a result, Ye Kehuan smiled: "It's okay, I will."

After listening to Liu Yun, she was stunned: "Unbelievable."

"Is it incredible?" Ye Ke asked with a smile.

"Yes, there are not many young people who are willing to calm down and cook. My son only cooks instant noodles and order takeaway." Liu Yun shook her head as she spoke.

Liu Yun is an interview program host. She is now in her forties, but she still looks charming and beautiful.

"It's okay, what everyone is good at is different." Ye Kehuan said happily.

Liu Yun laughed after listening, and looked back at her from time to time: "I think you are different from what is shown in the TV news."

"Really?" Ye Kehuan said with a smile, "Where is it different?"

"I can't tell you," Liu Yun smiled and shook her head. "It's different anyway."

At this moment, Ye Kehuan heard Jiang Laien next to Zhou Junyi with a sharp ear: "It's amazing, it can cut so fine, you can cut it better than my mother, and the knife is amazing."

"Thank you." Zhou Junyi smiled.

Finally, Ye Kehuan couldn't help but looked back and said, "In fact, it's good to be proficient, and cutting potato shreds is not a difficult task."

"Can you cut so fine?" Liu Yun asked with a smile.

"Of course." Ye Kehuan nodded.

"Then you can show your hand!" Liu Yun continued to smile.

After listening to Zhou Junyi, he also handed the knife to Ye Kehuan: "Then you can cut the remaining one."

After receiving the knife, Ye Kehuan smiled, turned her eyes, glanced at Jiang Laien, and then coughed vigorously, then picked up a potato and slapped it, then quickly cut it into slices, and then quickly cut it Into silk.

It was a trivial thing to cut these things. She wanted to let Jiang Laien know that she was more skilled than Zhou Junyi.

In an instant, both Bai Wei and Liu Yun clapped around. Ye Kehuan's lips twitched slightly, and turned her head to look at Jiang Laien, only to find that Jiang Laien was advertising with a meal replacement powder provided by the program sponsor.