Part 37

At the moment Jiang Laien hugged her, Ye Kehuan didn't dare to move so she just let her hold her and her breathing seemed to be still. Then I don't know whether it was emotions that promoted the rhythm of the heartbeat or the speed of the heartbeat disturbed the thoughts and emotions. Various thoughts in Ye Kehuan's mind appeared one after another entangled nowhere and messed up.

She didn't expect Jiang Laien to make this move at all and she suddenly didn't know what to do. I don't know if Jiang Laien is awake or still drunk. If she wakes up, I don't know if she has heard what I said just now.

After several minutes passed, I saw that Jiang Laien had no other reaction but fell asleep with steady breathing and Ye Kehuan's straight nerves were only relieved.

"Laien?" Ye Kehuan called her softly seeing that she still didn't move so she closed her eyes.

Slowly stretching out her hand Ye Kehuan hugged Jiang Laien put her chin on her head and gently rubbed it.

As the night got deeper and deeper without knowing it, Ye Kehuan hugged Jiang Laien and fell asleep.

Probably because it has been too long since she got a good rest, Ye Kehuan slept for a long time this time but the nightmare still continues. First I dreamed that I was rejected when I confessed, and then I dreamed that Jiang Laien was going to be a housewife. Even in my dream I couldn't get the slightest peace.

When Jiang Laien woke up, the sky was already bright outside and the sun filled the whole room. It was a bit difficult to adapt to and she couldn't open her eyes for a while.

Retracting her gaze from the window, Jiang Laien opened the quilt and was about to get up only to find that an arm resting on her abdomen. Looking along the arm Jiang Laien turned her head and saw Ye Kehuan who was sleeping with her in her arms and a hint of surprise flashed in her eyes.

Ye Kehuan breathed lightly and slept very soundly but her eyebrows were frowned as if she was hiding something in her mind.

"Ke Huan? Why are you... here?" Jiang Laien murmured.

Seeing that Ye Kehuan was still not moving, Jiang Laien opened her lips and teeth slightly stretched out her hand and stroked Ye Kehuan's eyebrows.

At this time, Ye Kehuan's eyebrows trembled a little, so Jiang Laien immediately retracted her hand and turned her head to the side.

After Ye Kehuan opened her eyes, she found that she was still lying on Jiang Lai'en's bed and she was still holding Jiang Laien and all her sleepiness disappeared immediately.

"You like holding me so much?" Jiang Laien asked at this moment.

After listening to Ye Kehuan, she immediately released Jiang Laien sat up cross-legged and reached out to grab her hair and muttered: "You want to sleep with me..."

"Me?" Jiang Laien also sat up.

"You were drunk last night and I brought you back. Then you want to hug me to sleep, I let you hug me. Later when I fell asleep it became me hugging you somehow." Ye Kehuan Say.

"I...well but how did you know where I was last night and are you sleepy if so why are you still outside at that point?" Jiang Laien looked sideways at her.

"Suddenly I wanted to eat barbecue, so I went down and then I saw you." Ye Kehuan raised her hand and rubbed it gently under her nose.

"Oh." Jiang Laien nodded.

"Why do you suddenly remember drinking outside?" Ye Kehuan looked at her again. Is it because the pigeons were released? Did they blow?

After listening, Jiang Laien stared at the quilt for a long time and shook her head with a smile: "It's nothing, just want to drink a few drinks suddenly."