Part 7

The rain outside the window was still falling, endlessly as if planning to completely renovate this place again.

However, Ye Kehuan sweated a lot.

Inexplicably, she felt like she was a bit perverted.

In the end, Ye Kehuan was so scared that she took Jiang Laien's arm away.

At this time, Jiang Laien gently rolled her lower body, opened her lips slightly and went back to sleep. Ye Kehuan sat up and looked at her for a while, finally closed her eyes, picked up the phone and started playing the game with headphones on.

Tonight, she probably won't fall asleep.

After that, the game was played, and the eyes were lit up at seven o'clock, so Ye Kehuan went to wash in a low voice and then wandered to the kitchen.

Anyway, it's impossible to go to bed now and it's too early to go to filming, so it's better to make breakfast.

When she walked to the kitchen, she opened the huge three-open refrigerator. After Ye Kehuan swept her eyes around, she finally took out a carton of milk, a bag of bacon, a broccoli, and a few eggs.

After closing the refrigerator door and bringing the ingredients to the cooking table, Ye Kehuan just turned around and saw Jiang Laien walking over, stretching her waist.

"Good morning." Jiang Laien smiled sweetly after stretching out.

For a moment, Ye Kehuan was a little dazed, remembering the strange thoughts that came to her mind when she hugged her last night, Ye Kehuan was a little uncomfortable and finally just nodded awkwardly.

"Breakfast..." Jiang Laien continued to smile, "It looks very nutritious."

"Yeah," Ye Kehuan nodded, put the ingredients aside and looked at her again, "Remember to buy bedding today."

Jiang Laien was stunned after listening to Ye Kehuan's awkward expression early this morning.

So, were all those gentle and considerate things last night an illusion? It seemed that Ye Kehuan really didn't seem to want to take care of herself.

"Thank you for reminding." Finally, Jiang Laien raised the corner of her lips, then left the kitchen, returned to her room, closed the door, leaned back there, and let out a long sigh.

Yes, Yingying is right. Even if you are a very good friend, your relationship will fade if you haven't seen each other for a long time, let alone a crack?

Although Ye Kehuan not only cooked noodles for herself but also found medicine for herself, and gave her bed to sleep or something but in fact it was just a polite behavior. Maybe she really wanted to leave by herself.

So, should I be more familiar with myself, stay away from her and bother her less? I deserve it maybe I really shouldn't bother her too much and shouldn't ask for forgiveness.

Thinking of this, Jiang Laien took another breath and after washing, she changed clothes and went out.

After Ye Kehuan made breakfast and brought it to the living room, she realized that Jiang Laien had already left.

So Ye Kehuan didn't think much about it but after eating, she packed up and rushed to the studio.

For a week in a row, leaving early and returning late, in a blink of an eye, the filming of the role of Ye Kehuan in this drama finally came to an end.

On the last day, after Ye Kehuan got into the crew, she put on makeup and styling, and waited for a long time before shooting. Because the director always shoots other people's scenes first.