Part 66

Jiang Yijun finally turned and left in anger, preparing to rush back overnight to find Fan Qiuyue: "I'm too lazy to talk to you! I still have something to do now! Dad, I'm leaving now, you can go home with your assistant tomorrow."

After watching him leave, Jiang Fugui didn't follow out. Instead, he shook his head, sat on the sofa again, raised his hand and patted his shoulder.

"Grandpa, I'll massage your shoulders!" Ye Kehuan immediately walked around behind him when she saw i, and beat his shoulders with great enthusiasm.

"Ohhhhh, good, comfortable." Jiang Fugui grinned openly.

"Grandpa I'll make tea." Jiang Laien also opened the drawer, turned out a packet of tea, boiled the water and soaked it, poured a small cup and handed it to Jiang Fugui.

"Delicious, delicious." Jiang Fugui gave a thumbs up.

Ye Kehuan changed her squeeze: "Grandpa, I really didn't expect that you would accept us."

Jiang Fugui smiled and shook his head: "Do you know what Im most afraid of when I'm this age?"

Ye Kehuan tilted her head: "What?"

"Of course it's death." Jiang Fugui said.

"Grandpa, you're such a good person, long live long live long live long live long live!" This topic is a bit heavy and Ye Kehuan can't even think about it.

Jiang Laien, who had been cleaning up the coffee table, also paused.

"Haha," Jiang Fugui laughed loudly, "A thousand-year-old tortoise, I am neither a thousand year old nor a tortoise."

Ye Kehuan gave a light cough, "I just think that kind of thing is still very far away."

Jiang Fugui laughed: "I just want to say that what I fear most now is death. The person might be rich or poor, or fame or nothing, will never escape death. It's all about life or death, there's no need to dig out the details. Happiness is the most important thing. Otherwise, the whole life will be in vain. Since you're going to die anyway, why not choose the life you like living, why do you have to embarrass yourself, right?"

Jiang Laien nodded gently. She always liked chatting with her father since she was a child. Every time she chat with the old man, She feel like her heart is soothed. Jiang Fugui has such a magical power.

"If you like money, then make money. If you like to travel around the mountains and play, then go out. If you don't want to get married, then don't get married. If you like a girl, then chase her. It's a simple truth but unfortunately some people just don't understand it. It should be like this, people shouldn't ignore  themselves. As long as they don't commit crimes, it's their own business and outsiders are not qualified to interfere." After Jiang Fugui finished speaking, he laughed happily.

Ye Kehuan nodded: "As expected of Grandpa, what he said makes sense."

Jiang Fugui smiled: "It's not unreasonable. This is probably the perception I have since i've lived for so long. So, I also hope that the people I love, like my granddaughter, can have what she really wants. Happiness, let her smile be a smile from the heart. If this is the case, I'll be verysatisfied."

Ye Kehuan nodded: "Well, grandpa, don't worry, I will treat Laien well in the future and make her smile brighter day by day."

Jiang Laien sat next to him, laughed and then her nose was slightly sour because she felt touch. Holding Jiang Fugui's arm, Jiang Laien leaned her head on his shoulder: "Sure enough, Grandpa is the best."

"Hey, of course!" Jiang Fugui was not modest.

Then the people in the room burst into laughter.

In the middle of the night, the two of them returned to the villa after sending Grandpa back to the hotel together.

Spoil Your Wife Like Your Life Depends On Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें